Anyone have the stats on how much power the normal computer uses?

Yeah Keith, keep looking over your shoulder...you might see a toothless, bong yielding, rubber helmeted doper boy with a command of the language somewhere between Jethro and the Deliverance Boys!

Reply to
Ross Mac

message

There's nothing to miss you moron, accept another one of your lame attempts to dig youself out of the pit in which you exist!

Reply to
Ross Mac

So you work with retarded children, then you come onto usenet and humiliate them. Then you tell us you do more for humanity then "any five of us". Yup...Yup, I am so impressed. Your words speak volumes about your own serious psychological problems!

Reply to
Ross Mac

Hey, you and Floyd got a date tonight?? Maybe if you put on those bicycle pants and some antlers, he can pretend you are a Caribou and play hide the bleenie...Enjoy your rendezvous! I am sure it will be the best sex you will ever see! And retard quotient? How totally unoriginal. I bet an engineering brainstorm session with you is a real treat! Accept, with you, it's all storm and no brain!

Reply to
Ross Mac

Snippet boy emerges with another anal retentive usenet complaint. Nobody, accept your but buddy Floyd, gives a damm!

Reply to
Ross Mac

First he say's it so, then he retreats with a lame explanation. Our little roach is painted in and ready for the big kick in the corner!

Reply to
Ross Mac

I'm sorry, I stand corrected. I bet Floyd will miss you. Your "Troll" tagteam partner on usenet posting conventions! Funny thing is that if you and your butt buddy were really are so irritated with the rest, you would plonk us and the moronic dribble from you two would cease. But, no, Don Quixote and the BearHumper just keep "humpin' the mill". I hate to break this to you FecalMatter, but Usenet was not created as your personal posting ground. So get over it!

Reply to
Ross Mac

And such an eloquent answer it was! (yeah right!)

Reply to
Ross Mac

Couldn't have said it better myself! (door gunner on a Bulgarian submarine...good stuff there!)

Reply to
Ross Mac

Snippet boy emerges with yet another anal retentive usenet complaint. Nobody,with the exception of your butt buddy Floyd, gives a damm!

Reply to
Ross Mac

On Tue, 06 Jan 2004 12:27:31 GMT, "Ross Mac" Gave us:

No, dipshit. Look the word up. The definition has nothing to do with congenital birth defects.

You are retarded in your thinking. The problem is, you re too stupid to understand that statement.

Never said that... ever.

You couldn't manage a valid psychological analysis if you were a psychiatrist as a vocation.

If you re too goddamned retarded to understand something as simple as posting protocols, you certainly would never be able to handle human behavior.

Got clue?

Reply to
DarkMatter

On Tue, 06 Jan 2004 12:33:30 GMT, "Ross Mac" Gave us:

You should do a search on google about how immature and stupid posters like you are regarded. It would surprise you.

Not.

The term is EXCEPT, retard boy. There went another ten points!

By the way, that isn't a spelling error, that is an error in retained education. Can you get to that?

Got clue?

Reply to
DarkMatter

On Tue, 06 Jan 2004 12:45:02 GMT, "Ross Mac" Gave us:

What part of "we" as in "our company" do you not grasp, dipshit?

I didn't have to be directly involved in the actual interview to have used the term when I did originally, and I do not, nor would not in the future either.

Got clue?

Reply to
DarkMatter

On Tue, 06 Jan 2004 12:55:42 GMT, "Ross Mac" Gave us:

Perhaps. You still got the gist.

Actually, either is correct, you borderline nil knowledge twit.

Not at all. the term "demand" all by itself is a regular term in the business realm, and is in regular use, everyday, with the term "the" preceding it.

Do we hear a the crunching sound of a cornered

Reply to
DarkMatter

On Tue, 06 Jan 2004 12:57:22 GMT, "Ross Mac" Gave us:

That should actually read "nobody among us retarded usenet posters that ignore the protocols..."

Trust me, retard boy, you are in the minority. Ther are 43,000 groups. Before twits like you hit the scene, most people learned and subsequently knew how to post to the forum.

Reply to
DarkMatter

On Tue, 06 Jan 2004 13:10:54 GMT, "Ross Mac" Gave us:

Orders of magnitude more so than the spew you added to this thread alone.

Reply to
DarkMatter

On Tue, 06 Jan 2004 13:17:06 GMT, "Ross Mac" Gave us:

His prods are only about six decades old. Not odd that you would think such an outdated, sad remark as being funny.

Reply to
DarkMatter

On Tue, 06 Jan 2004 13:48:52 GMT, "Ross Mac" Gave us:

The "drug" is prescribed as I stated, and the drink remark is a cliche. No surprise that both went over your head.

As if any assessment a retarded twit like you makes has any validity, anywhere other than in your convoluted factless brain.

No, he buys me lunch because I am his personal friend and business partner.

Got clue?

Reply to
DarkMatter

I give up,

how can you know that I never used Usenet. I've had many many isps and just as many ids and lived in at least 5 different addresses in two different towns. I've settled on this one since early 1999 and before that who knows? I had a CIX account before that which had its own conference`s which were more relevant at the time so Usenet took a back seat. Before CIX all I had was Usenet but that was a very very long time ago and I've lost all the details so...................

I have never posted to the fact I haven't seen remarks about posting protocols, I asked if I was the only one it didn't annoy. how many threads do you see (this thread excluded) start off with people remarking how top posting doesn't annoy them, not many I know, and certainly not in the groups I subscribe to. In the 5 groups I subscribe to now and probably only 10-12 ever its just not covered very much no one seems to want to force their opinions interspersed with obscenity's on another group of people like you do.

Top posting seems to annoy in mainly I.T related groups where people have a deep set opinion of what's right and wrong and should be done with the internet/Usenet where as people in say a wood turning group just don't care where you post or even how its spelt sometimes. ;-) (only had a quick look in a group I used to subscribe to) The internet is a big place where different people have different views some taken more seriously than others. Live with it or better for us live without it.

No one will ever gain any ground to you, or convince you of anything but your own sad view. People who speak out in an aggressive manner such as yours are usually sad insecure people who long for a life they don't have and live with their parents well into their forties. Darkmatter at the end of the day you have amused us all for two days and it was fun but to carry it on now is not. I feel sorry for you and hope you are not the sad lonely person you lead us to believe you are.

Col.

yeah right, ;-)

Reply to
Col

If you really had worked with these kids you would have great respect for them and not would use language derogatory to their condition, unless you were in the job to boost your own self esteem and didn't really care about the people you were supposed to help. I suspect you only did it to assert power over a vulnerable group of people, and make your self feel important as your posting style suggests.

Col.

Reply to
Col