Anyone have the stats on how much power the normal computer uses?

you've missed the point again you stupid tosser, the respect I would have expected you to have is the respect for people with any disability not a "I respect them with x but those with x can f*ck off cause their freaks" that you apparently have.

".Fact is, retards like you that call physically, and mentally

And what the hell does that tell us about you? talk about a contradiction in implied ideals.

You ARE a sad lonely boy or man whatever, its like you are two different people one just spouts abuse the other manages to get a grown up sentence in every now and again, its like you've got your dad or your baby sitter helping you! ha ha

Col.

Reply to
Col

Will you PLEASE knock it off? I think that there were a few dozen of these messages posted, with no gain to the NG at all. This is what is called pure waste.

If you want to ridicule each other, do it off-line, without involving the rest of the world in your squabble.

Reply to
ns

Considering 'nucs' haven't been around for even *five* decades old, you're just showing your ignorance.

daestrom P.S. Another oldie but goody, "I got more time at test-depth in number three stall than you got in this man's navy, so shut up and go field day the bilge in the pump room."

Reply to
daestrom

I remember those old things too....110 baud if I recall...some of them were current loop too....What a mechanical beast they were!

Reply to
Ross Mac

On Wed, 07 Jan 2004 16:46:58 GMT, "Ross Mac" Gave us:

No, DIPSHIT. I never said THAT either. STOP making shit up, you retard!

The Idea is MINE, and the product will be MINE.

COM: $10.

Selling price (no selling required for this high demand item): $150

Gross profits: $5.6 B

I work as an engineer, and I have an idea for a product. Is that so hard to grasp, dipshit?

I am.

I am not stupid at all. You, on the other hand...

You are retarded. There is NO commission.

You presume a lot. We all know that, and see you fail at it, in nearly every post in which you do it.

Get some maturity in your life, boy.

Whoopie fukin' doo, boy. By the way, retard boy, that isn't a grammatical error. That would be punctuation, at best.

Yep.

As usual, you fail to read or understand anything in the real world.

It ALSO said COM: $10. If you are having problems with that acronym, ask anybody in the manufacturing business what it means. Then re-do YOUR math. Bwuahahahahahahaa...

My figures were and are quite accurate.

Apparently they have... to you. Myself? I am fine, dipshit.

Like I said, your ability to assess someone else's psychological state is about as good as your ability to comprehend what you read, and that falls in at just above nil.

Try again. dipshit.

Reply to
DarkMatter

On Wed, 7 Jan 2004 17:32:11 -0000, "Col" Gave us:

snip

The word for today is back pedal.

Reply to
DarkMatter

On Wed, 7 Jan 2004 17:38:45 -0000, "Col" Gave us:

No. Your mother took the cake on that one. They should have jailed her as a felon, for not flushing your piece of shit ass, the moment you exited her ass. Letting shit like you out in the world has to be a felony crime.

Reply to
DarkMatter

"DarkMatter" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

commission????

That is correct...no commission for your sorry ass! YOU have an idea and are already counting yourself in the category of the Gates family?.....That is absolutely hillarious...you are in a long line of inventors (like I believe you reinvented the wheel!). Very few make it big on any one design, and you, most likely, will end up penniless and blathering to yourself from behind a shopping cart in a drug induced state. Just more TardBlather bull puckey! As for your psychological state....I think I have your number there too.....As you may recall, you claimed no drug use...then backed off on that one and admitted to heavy drug use.....I called that one! You are the final product of years of drug abuse....and a sorry product you are! As for my ability to assess you psychological state....My brother is a psychiatrist....and YOU fit all the profiles! You try to sell me on selling 40 million units of your design....what a joke....nobody, including me buys that bull! Your math and grammar are still a serious joke...you correct others, then make constant errors....what a fool! You don't even know the difference between grammar/spelling errors and punctuation....A dollar sign is NOT punctuation FecalMatter! You completely ignore your math error in your little RoachMatter snippetboy way.....Oh heck...it was only a $400 million dollar error! Or was it just another TROLL PLOY by using COM as Cost of Manufacture hoping you could troll one and all into thinking you actually got a $400 million commission on your sorry effort? What a freaking fool!....If cost of manufacture is 10 bucks you sure as HELL will never sell

40 million units at $150. Your business acumen is pitiful. If you want the definition of a major idiot, that would be the person that designed something for a company that might sell 40 million units for a salary. Dumb, Dumb and Dumber....but of course you have proven that repeatedly.You only continue to prove that you are still a pitiful prevaricating blowhard with nothing to blow your horn about! Still kicking your pitiful RoachMatter existence into the corner...Crrrrrrunch!
Reply to
Ross Mac

My goodness... ASR-33's were kinda quiet! Ever been around a few of those old Model-15's clunking away? If two or three of them did a carriage return at exactly the same time it would probably knock the building off its foundation!

Reply to
Floyd Davidson

Reply to
**THE-RFI-EMI-GUY**

On Wed, 07 Jan 2004 20:52:30 GMT, "daestrom" Gave us:

Dipshit. The remark I made was about the door joke, dipshit. Learn to actually get what you read. You "gloss-over-it" pukes really are stoopid.

Get a clue.

Reply to
DarkMatter

Glossing over your posts have become a Usenet necessity! And hey...your spelling of the word stupid "stoopid" speaks volumes of that degree in Moronology!

Reply to
Ross Mac

A threat again, eh?

I'm sure Cox will.

Come one DimBulb. Get your needle out of your mommy's groove. You're skipping again.

Reply to
Keith R. Williams

On Wed, 07 Jan 2004 18:00:50 -0900, Floyd Davidson Gave us:

It really is hard to do stand up comedy for engineers, but that was damned funny!

Hahahaha...

Reply to
DarkMatter

On Wed, 7 Jan 2004 23:56:35 -0500, Keith R. Williams Gave us:

Longest focus for a Precision IR detector at the time. 1000 Feet.

Technically, we couldn't directly calibrate it at our facility. We extrapolated, and shipped, and let our customer, NASA verify setpoints by creating a large scale field deployed black body calibration source at a one foot diameter target on a ten foot "spot". 1 degree FOV.

IIRC, it had a pyrex primary lens. We also had many others, such as Germanium. You know... IR stuff.

Pointed at the "protected areas" beside the blast chutes.

Two per pad.

Reply to
DarkMatter

On Wed, 7 Jan 2004 23:56:35 -0500, Keith R. Williams Gave us:

No, DIPSHIT. We did NOT hire her. That was the point!

Reply to
DarkMatter

his baby sitter gave us...........

Reply to
Col

Looks like you have his number!

Reply to
Ross Mac

On Thu, 8 Jan 2004 16:51:22 -0000, "Col" Gave us:

You couldn't be any more retarded, boy.

Reply to
DarkMatter