Anyone have the stats on how much power the normal computer uses?

On Thu, 8 Jan 2004 16:51:50 -0000, "Col" Gave us:

You are supposed to use a bathroom for that shit, asswipe.

Come on, retard boy. I know you can do better than that.

Reply to
DarkMatter

If the shit fits....wear it kid.....

Reply to
Ross Mac

Carefully snipped to self engrandise.....Anyone surprised?

Reply to
Ross Mac

On Thu, 8 Jan 2004 21:01:47 -0500, Keith R. Williams Gave us:

I never said that. I said that my idea *will* pull $5.6B.

Not true at all. I help save lives. It has nothing to do with money.

Some other guy said "smith" not me, dipshit. Again... learn to read, BEFORE you spew.

I said"44", not ".44". I never said anything about anything with a caliber at all. In fact the number I gave has nothing to do with what you think it has to do with.

Said the troll.

Reply to
DarkMatter

On Fri, 09 Jan 2004 02:54:05 GMT, "Ross Mac" Gave us:

You quoted it in your last post, and didn't even read it! Sheesh.

COM $10

I will spell it out for you. Cost Of Manufacture: $10.00

Cost of distribution: Make about $3.00 per, as customer pays for shipping and handling. Oh Boy... An as yet not figured in PERK! Bwuahahhah...

Monies received for sale single sale: $150.00

Gross per unit $143.00 (I figured it in NOW!!!) hahaha!

40 million units sales gross: $5.72 Billion Dollars!

If the entire business is mine, then everything above the COM (you do remember the acronym NOW, don;t you) is all mine and Uncle Sam's

Starting to catch up now?

I am getting tired of responding to *YOUR* trolling.

Everything over the cost of manufacture, and a small bonus from the s&h.

A REALLY BIG SALARY. Paid by self, to self.

You are expert at trolling Usenet. That is all you are. You assessments are petty, and you mindset is petty. Your view on life is petty. You be petty.

As if we need a primer from a twit troll like you.

Oh boy! My Boss' son made $15k last week at 19 years old WITHOUT sitting in front of a PC fiddling placements! Hahahah... He is WAY past you, pal. He sits in front of a PC playing net games, while his server farm subscribers send him money to be on his servers, and he sells a product where customers call him from all over the country. They save thousands over other vendors, and that is why he is getting the business.

I doubt that a twit like you could arouse anyone's curiosity.

No..... Really?

Damn shame the Bull didn't sit on yer ass, and take a shit.

Your numerical age, and your mental age do not match, boy.

I'll bet you are-oOOOOooooooooo... obsoletoooooo!

Ha ha ha haoooooooooo...

No, you probably dumped on someone for thirty years.

You're the twit that doesn't know how to read a simple post text.

Please... hold your breath...

Reply to
DarkMatter

TrollMatter only needs to know one thing....Put the barrel in your mouth, make sure the clip is full and pull the trigger! That would be the best thing he could do for "humanity"!!!.......

Reply to
Ross Mac

The spelling corrector says "You are expert at trolling Usenet" ....While the spelling is poor, I think there is a bent compliment here! Still no direct quote on revenues....another quote "Make about $3.00 per"(another primer on grammar)......Let us make it simple here since you, DopeBonger, likes to blur the facts.....What IS the profit? And how many units have REALLY been sold?....still no answers...just pipe dreams I suppose.....Just keep telling one and all they cannot read your posts...Your posts are drugged out rantings with out of context snips, with rude and obnoxious entries. What you call a simple post is a drug induced blur of the facts.....Time to put on those bicycle pants and antlers, grab your ankles and give your Troll buddy Floyd a moan....Waooo...Waoooo......

Reply to
Ross Mac

On Fri, 09 Jan 2004 04:35:28 GMT, "Ross Mac" Gave us:

Yer a retard. Only you could shoot more than one round into your hollow skull.

Everyone else only needs one. Doh!

Reply to
DarkMatter

On Fri, 09 Jan 2004 04:53:48 GMT, "Ross Mac" Gave us:

Where is the misspelled word at, retard boy? They are all spelled correctly.

Read above 14 lines up, dipshit.

You couldn't give a primer on grammar if your life depended on it.

There is that "us" shit again. Stop sporting your multiple personalities in Usenet, Chucko!

Look up, 29 lines, retard.

Reply to
DarkMatter

Most likely you would miss the first few!

Reply to
Ross Mac

Where is the mistake?.....It should be "you are AN expert" And YOU are criticizing spelling and grammar???!!! Laughable!! You jump in and do your corrections, then call your own mistakes "typos" or "spellcheck errors" then tell me I do not know my grammar. Nice try, but just another BongMatter troll! And as I thought, you will never answer the question as to the profit margin OR the number of units sold. Just refer back to the DarkBlather up the thread! Multiple personalities?.....read your own posts....I think perhaps SybillMatter would fit you best!

Reply to
Ross Mac

On Fri, 09 Jan 2004 17:42:49 GMT, "Ross Mac" Gave us:

NO, YOU RETARDED BASTARD! You declared that it was a spelling mistake, you RETARD!

Get your story straight, you lying troll bastard!

Reply to
DarkMatter

...in your wet dream, perhaps! It's not worth a *dime* until you put it to practice. Until then, you're a loser.

Sure! You seem to be just *such* a nice guy!

You certainly threatened me! ...not that I'd take any 5'3" POS like you seriously.

What, you don't know handguns? You were clearly talking about doing me in with one.

You're a retard if you think that takes you off the hook for an open threat.

You are simply stupid if you think that will save your slimy ass. You *clearly* threatened me with bodily harm, with a Smith 44, yet you claim it's not a .44 handgun. Please, you *are* retarded if you don't think there is a connection. Go away, you retarded POS.

Your hand is scratching your navel again.

Reply to
Keith R. Williams

The many faces of SybillMatter....He loves to make vague posts and then come back to twist them...It's part of his "150 Ways to Troll a Newsgroup"....His problem here is most of the folks, in this ng, are far to sharp to buy into his stage act. Just grab the crome handle and give our Dimbulb a good flush for the evening........Ross

Reply to
Ross Mac

On Fri, 9 Jan 2004 23:00:00 -0500, Keith R. Williams Gave us:

Bullshit, you little BASTARD! Learn to read, BOY!

Reply to
DarkMatter

On Fri, 9 Jan 2004 23:00:00 -0500, Keith R. Williams Gave us:

Nope. Besides, I don't need a handgun to facilitate that simple task.

Reply to
DarkMatter

On Fri, 9 Jan 2004 23:00:00 -0500, Keith R. Williams Gave us:

You're a retard if you think there was ever a threat, at all.

Reply to
DarkMatter

On Fri, 9 Jan 2004 23:00:00 -0500, Keith R. Williams Gave us:

Save? Sorry, you dipshit twit troll, but my ass is fine, and there is NOTHING that your lame ass can do about it.

Sorry, but like I said, some other twit (likely YOU) talked about "Smith". I never mentioned him, nor do I know him.

Hhahahahhaahah.... Wipe your brow KeithTard... your 20IQ frustration is showing through.

Have fun playing the retarded, puppy dog troll trainee.

Reply to
DarkMatter

Hey Ross. That's a fiver! Come on, you can do better!

Reply to
Keith R. Williams

I wouldn't worry about SybillMatter even if he did have a gun....Most likely he would shoot himself in the foot!

Reply to
Ross Mac