Anyone have the stats on how much power the normal computer uses?

FecalMatter is laughing....and I thought the neighbors septic tank was bad....this explains all!

Reply to
Ross Mac

you win you are still retarded!

Retard boy / Special Olympics....sounds like an area you have a lot of experience in......Very Personal Experience from what I have seen!

Reply to
Ross Mac

Especially when it's 3 pages down like the usual Floyd Davidson post........

Reply to
Ross Mac

On Tue, 06 Jan 2004 03:15:17 GMT, "Ross Mac" Gave us:

NO, YOU RETAQRDED BASTARD, I did not say that. I said that posts you find on google that appear to be form me are likely forged.

I NEVER said that MY posts are forged.

Big difference, ya first grade level twit.

No. Just you, MacTard. You and your turd burglar butt buddy.

Don't own a bong, dipshit. BTW, retard boy... just how do you even know what that term means?

"he in attendance" I can't imagine one with you that doesn't have

*you* emptying trash cans, and cleaning up after *us*.

Actually, they would have to hire at least two people to replace me. Then, the HV learning curve would set in, even for those two.

I would venture to say that ONLY BushLAMEee has just slightly more time on a winder than me, and I design, and test a lot of switchers.

Probably less on HV stuff, however. Though he'll probably spew that he designed the first this, or the first that.

Sure, there are a lot of engineers that can do a switcher, but not many at all, that machine their own mandrels, and design nd build their own transformers for their designs. Then, we shop the qty production out to China at a couple bucks a transformer. The days of those hands on engineers is all but gone. Some of our recent staff comes to me for a new design, because they don't have the skill to perform the task.

I hope you choke on it, f*****ad.

Reply to
DarkMatter

Just sit back....he will make your point for you in short order!

Reply to
Ross Mac

On Mon, 5 Jan 2004 22:18:16 -0500, Keith R. Williams Gave us:

Asking for that led in the head again, eh?

I'm sure "everyone" will understand.

You are pathetic, turd boy.

Reply to
DarkMatter

TurdMatter.....take

If the shit fits, wear it FecalMatter!

Reply to
Ross Mac

You have it all wrong!...The joke is between your legs BongBreath....."choke, choke"....as he takes another swallow of the bong water...and continues to post!

Reply to
Ross Mac

Place the barrel in your mouth and pull the trigger FecalMatter....I think I can speak for all when I say YOU won't be missed!

Reply to
Ross Mac

More impressive spelling from the spelling corrector "TurdMatter"... He quotes "NO, YOU RETAQRDED BASTARD" Good, really good .....And now he is the "King of Switchers"....BFD on that one....A good buyer could replace you with off the shelf items! What a joke here...."They would have to hire two people to replace me"...Does that count the extra head count in HR that has to cover your sorry ass ?....The old song..."Legend in His Own Mind" comes to mind here!.....And he says "Don't own a bong"... so does that mean he "rolls his own"? The self proclaimed pot farmer is trying "hard" to distance himself from his past posts....OH! I forgot...those are ALL forged...Nice try doper boy from alt.drugs.pot! And you have me dumping the trash for your meeting with you donning your stroller and 8 word vocabulary.....That's why you punch in everyday and I live on my investments.....Well DorkBlather...you certainly put your foot in YOUR mouth once again!....Impress one and all with more of your Tard rhetoric!

Reply to
Ross Mac

On Mon, 5 Jan 2004 22:18:19 -0500, Keith R. Williams Gave us:

I never said they did. I said that CRTs are at THEIR pinnacle as far as picture correctness is concerned, and that is true.

Stop assuming, dipshit. You show how stupid you are.

Reply to
DarkMatter

On Tue, 06 Jan 2004 03:57:16 GMT, "Ross Mac" Gave us:

The sad thing is that this immature retard here, known as the MacTard quoted 77 lines of another asswipe's kaka to make this kaka post. He knows not a damned ting about Usenet.

You could be a LITTLE more immature, but I doubt it.

Reply to
DarkMatter

On Tue, 06 Jan 2004 04:26:19 GMT, "Ross Mac" Gave us:

I already answered him, retard boy!

Reply to
DarkMatter

Reply to
B J Conner

On Tue, 06 Jan 2004 04:14:18 GMT, "Ross Mac" Gave us:

Actually, I used to work with physically and mentally handicapped people. They had congenital defects. I taught them watch making, and small instrument repair skills. At least one of them went on to work for Honeywell on missile control assemblies in Fla. That was back in the late Seventies.

Your defects are all self made.

By the way, they have an order of magnitude more sense, and ambition than a retarded puppy dog troll f*ck like you could ever have. The worst of the batch was far better than your lame ass.

Reply to
DarkMatter

On Tue, 06 Jan 2004 04:15:09 GMT, "Ross Mac" Gave us:

You seriously take Usenet retardedness to an all time low... errrr... high, that is.

Your IQ drops about ten points with every post you make... really.

Your Retard Quotient (RQ) goes up, however, in leaps and bounds.

It currently moves upward quickly from about a 500 figure. That means that you are 5 times more retarded than the typical Usenet retard is.

In case you aren't following... That is REAL BAD.

Reply to
DarkMatter

On Mon, 5 Jan 2004 22:18:31 -0500, Keith R. Williams Gave us:

That is your problem. You don't know how to think.

Mr. Smith will be mine. I will pick and choose whatever I wish.

Don't strain those neck muscles looking over your shoulder.

Reply to
DarkMatter

On Tue, 06 Jan 2004 04:55:54 GMT, "Ross Mac" Gave us:

You missed it, dipshit. You and he are the shit eaters.

The reference was from a Strohs commercial.

Try again.

Reply to
DarkMatter

On Tue, 06 Jan 2004 05:12:01 GMT, "Ross Mac" Gave us:

You can't even speak for yourself, dipshit, much less others.

Reply to
DarkMatter

The fun a bout top/bottom posting is that it makes no practical difference as long as the quote of the original text is very small.

Personally I post both top and bottom, and I never read a response below the first let's say 15 lines.

Wouter van Ooijen

PICmicro chips, programmers, consulting

Reply to
Wouter van Ooijen (www.voti.nl