Anyone have the stats on how much power the normal computer uses?

On Mon, 05 Jan 2004 09:50:52 GMT, "Ross Mac" Gave us:

Read it again, retard boy. Nothing was snipped from that post. It is a reply to your original.

Could you possibly be any more retarded?

You are the retard that said "we", MP boy.

This is sad, you retarded twit.

Yes, I can. And Yes, I will. And Yes, it will show you to be the total twit that you are!

Sorry, dipshit, but you still have yet to learn that my posts are not on google, and any you find there are very likely forged.

Go ahead, dipshit... dig one up, and I'll demonstrate just how much of a Usenet retard you are.

Remember... not a reply to one of my posts... you need to get an original post that is at least a month old.

Back to puppy dog trolling for you. How very sad you are.

Reply to
DarkMatter

On Mon, 05 Jan 2004 13:11:30 GMT, Spehro Pefhany Gave us:

I already know about the wide form factor offerings. That was not the issue.

What is low intensity? For CAD or any other purpose CRTs are finer resolution. Nothing can beat illuminated pixels. Backlit LCD is lame from any refined display POV.

And forget them for gaming.

Plasma? Plasma is lame, grainy bullshit. From a distance, it is fine, but up close, in your living room, it is quite lame.

With laptop video at the low point that it is at in comparison to desktops, I'd say that 1600x1200 would be near impossible to game with on a laptop.

BTW, the IBM OLED is 19 million pixels. Tat runs at 24 Hz at full resolution. The target market is the movie industry.

I want one.... hell, gimmie two!

Reply to
DarkMatter

don't.....slug

You have been making that "forged" claim for a long time.. funny thing, there is a guy with your name and your limited vocabulary and same grandiose claims with the same name.....forged???.....get a clue ya alt.drugs.pot poster!

Reply to
Ross Mac

Show me the written rules for posting and I will follow them. BTW I am not using usenet...so you will have to post the nonusenet rules.

You have just top posted a binary on a text only group, Very bad thing to do.

I'm also rather interested how you can post this message without using Usenet?

sQuick..

Reply to
sQuick

A 17 is about equal to an 18 inch tube. I get my prices from

and from Costco. Every time I go into costco they seem to be cheaper and better.

Reply to
bushbadee

an idiot.

I do not even open them. But I will try to hit a four bagger homerun.

Reply to
bushbadee

Now inbetween posting that you used in this post is also ok with me and I do that a lot when there are specific points to answere one at a time. In fact i do it most of the time.

Reply to
bushbadee

As I go down the list of posts I feel like I am tip toeing through turds, opening yours and skipping dm's

Reply to
bushbadee
:

I sure hope so. My son just spent 7000 dollars on a 51 inch plasma tv.

Embedded software/hardware/analog Info for designers:

bushbadee

He's overjoyed, I'll wager.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Reply to
Spehro Pefhany

There are *dozens* of available guides to appropriate Usenet posting. Some are better than others, some are worthless.

In that last catagory, IMHO, are guides written by people who clearly don't understand it themselves. But, alas, also included are guides based on what Usenet was 10-15 years ago. Hence while Chug Von Rospach and Brad Templeton wrote some good advice (try googling those names), it doesn't necessarily apply to the Usenet that exists today.

Which makes it somewhat difficult for a person in your position, because for virtually every "correct" guide there are also one or more available which are contradictary (and someone will no doubt find them and suggest they are right). Wonderful, eh?

But, for top posting, you'll find the original reasons are still valid, and they are universally agreed to in the better written guides to Usenet etiquette (commonly called "netiquette").

This one does seem to be pretty good.

For advice on top/bottom posting, click on the "The Seven Don'ts of Usenet" and see item 3,

*Don't quote more than a few lines.* If your newsreader includes a copy of the original article when you start to write a followup, delete everything except a few key lines which are relevant to your comments. And put /your/ text /after/ the quoted text. _You_ _should_ _include_ /some/ _indication_ _of_ _what_ _you_ _are_ _responding_ _to_[1]; either quote a key sentence, or explain with your own words what you are commenting on. (E.g. "I understood NN's question so that he asked how to construct a perpetuum mobile.") For more info, see _How_ _do_ _I_ _quote_ _correctly_ _in_ _Usenet?_"[2]
The hypertext links in the above paragraph are: [1]
[2]
Note that item 2 above is an *excellent* article on the why's and why not's of top and bottom posting.

If you want to see the "official" guidelines, here is a URL for RFC 1855, "Netiquette Guidelines",

You *are* using Usenet. You've posted an article to alt.engineering.electrical, which is part of Usenet in (almost) any way you want to define it. Whatever made you think you weren't using Usenet, isn't quite right! If you want to find out why not, explain more about what you meant (and then get out your asbestos jump suit, because in this newsgroup there are more children than in New York City's larged kindergarten, but if you can ignore the kids, we can probably define Usenet for you in better terms than you understand at the moment).

Reply to
Floyd Davidson

"inbetween posting" is called *bottom posting*.

The top posting that you've used, is piss poor style...

Reply to
Floyd Davidson

Reply to
Airy R. Bean

message

Well put Bushman....that's why I occasionally call him TurdMatter.....take care, Ross

Reply to
Ross Mac

For a moment there I thought you were referring to our double-bagger...errr....anyone care to wager who that might be??? (hint: It starts with Dark and ends with asshole)!!

Reply to
Ross Mac

Not true.

Reply to
ehsjr

message

This message was not to you????

Reply to
Ross Mac

"Don`Matter" wow a mafia troll!

Col.

Reply to
Col

I like that, A huge round of applause for you sir.

Col.

Reply to
Col

Carefull dont upset floyd, you`ll be attributed with some one elses post then called a liar at the end.

Nice

Col.

Reply to
Col