Anyone have the stats on how much power the normal computer uses?

On Sun, 4 Jan 2004 22:18:42 -0600, "Brian" Gave us:

using usenet...so you will have to post the nonusenet rules.

You are a goddamned retard! This IS Usenet, you retarded TWIT! Regardless of where or how your lame ass views it.

Reply to
DarkMatter

Unhh.. I've got *two* 1600 x 1200 LCDs on my main workstation.

3200 x 1200. Yeah, baby.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Reply to
Spehro Pefhany

On Mon, 05 Jan 2004 04:35:46 GMT, "Ross Mac" Gave us:

Look, you retarded twit. There will be no answer to your retarded question.

Read the post, retard boy. I said WE, as in OUR FIRM.

You could be a little more retarded, but I am starting to doubt it.

No, dipshit. My boss, the Director of Engineering at our firm told me about it.

You're goddamned retard. We had a bubble in our business in December. Typically December is slow. This causes a need in January for a temp to help out.

I knew you could be more retarded, it is just fascinating to see where your little tiny dancer lame ass will twist next.

Where did I say that you were anything more than a retard?

No, dipshit. My declarations about my work are in response to retards like you.

I enjoy my work immensely. You are obviously clueless about work.

You show us how stupid you are with every post, twit boy.

Reply to
DarkMatter

message

Ah yes...his old handle...I wonder how long he will hang on to snipped-for-privacy@theangrylittledickwithears.org I did that to the idiot and he didn't even notice, instead he told me I didn't correctly read his posts...hehehehe.... We had a good laugh out here!....Ross

Reply to
Ross Mac

On Mon, 05 Jan 2004 04:47:37 GMT, Spehro Pefhany Gave us:

Yeah, and they are like $1300 each, on a good day. Also, have you seen that in a laptop?

Well, they do exist. The Sony Viao. Toshiba also has couple offerings, but they are relatively new. The last time I looked at laptops was a quarter ago, at least.

As I recall, though, this discussion was about LCD monitors in the $300 to $500 range. That would be 1280 at 60Hz in all likelihood, max.

Reply to
DarkMatter

On Mon, 05 Jan 2004 04:56:00 GMT, "Ross Mac" Gave us:

I did notice, you retarded troll. I merely ignored your lameness. Little wussy boy retards like you don't need any reasons to continue.

Won't be long, you'll be 'tard posting a song... again. Yet more proof that you are no more than an abuser of Usenet.

Reply to
DarkMatter

message

Hmmm...extermination....what the heck...we pay to get rid of the the ants and termites....why not a two legged pest.... DimBulb????? (two legged was an assumption!)

Reply to
Ross Mac

Damm....you do like those songs don't you! Since when is posting an abuse????? Quote me, like I really think you will! I think I have been inspired by this!

Here is your favorite song

Sing this to "The Beverly Hillbillies Theme".. Grab a banjo and sing along DimBulb!

There once was a Tard Boy and his name was FecalMatter.. He wore a rubber helmet and posted round in here.. And then one day he was being pretty rude.. Then the newsgroups told him to "get a life dude"!... Troll that is, skippy whipper, pencil neck geek!

The first thing you know he says he's an engineer.. His folks finally said "move away from here". So he loaded up his helmet and his new set of knee pads. And flew to San Diego where he became frustrated.. Rubber helmet, knee pads, ball gag!

And now it's time to say goodbye to Tard Boy and his fits. This tube steak parasite will have to finally give it up.. He's whinin' bout top postin' cuz' he "does not have a life"... If he'd drop his little skippy, he just might find a wife..

Shot to the Head! Noose round' the neck! Whatever it takes! You all go away now FecalMatter, ya hear?

Reply to
Ross Mac

On Mon, 05 Jan 2004 05:05:59 GMT, "Ross Mac" Gave us:

Considering that I was in this group 3 years ago, and your first post is in October of last year, and THAT was a post describing me as someone that has "just invades this group..." I'd say that it is you that is the sub-human animal in the group. After that, you started on your google up darkmatter crusade, and subsequently failed to find any of my posts. The posts you did find were forgeries, but your lame ass had to be educated on that fact as well. Usenet doesn't get much more retarded than your ilk.

Will you ever get anything right, boy?

Reply to
DarkMatter

The Snippet Peckerhead is at it again! I like the fact that you snipped and quoted...."no answers here"...and your use of WE....like you have anything to do with it.....laughable!....Your boss, the Director of Engineering.........I pitty the fool!....and as far as tooting my horn...those are your words you intoxicated fool!....READ THE THREAD AND DROP THE BONG........ OH my, I am clueless about work....no, that would be you.....I don't need to work...you do DimBulb!

Reply to
Ross Mac

Damm....I am so impressed with PeckerMatters response here! Your post's are out there FecalMatter.....you can X-Archive all you want and then deny they are yours but your language tells all!...and you freaking idiot....I had been out of the ng's for a number of years.. but was in them in 95 or so....so don't impress yourself with your 3 little years bong boy...Ohhhh...YOU educated me???? I would like to see the message ID's on that one....Try again...just make it up as you go...and perhaps you will find a dupe to believe your sorry ass! As far as getting anything right....we are waiting patiently DIMBULB!

Reply to
Ross Mac

Like DimBulbs grammer or spelling is ever even close to correct. As usual, he avoids the issue and does his usual sidestep!!! (Thought I would put some extra exclamation points in there...another thing that apparently irrittates Don'Matter) Why...I have no idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to
Ross Mac

On Mon, 05 Jan 2004 05:35:25 GMT, "Ross Mac" Gave us:

You're an idiot.

That isn't all you are out of, oh brainless twitted one.

I was talking about THIS group, you retarded twit! Hahahah... More reading problems by the twit boy.

Yes, retard boy. You were top posting then,. Now you are not. In fact, you haven't since. You did at least learn that little tid bit, ya retard. You ;lost all points gained though with your inability to actually comprehend what you read.

Do I really have to show your lame ass? Until that point, you always top posted. Now you do not. Let's see... I'm sure that you'll find something else to attribute it to, but the fact remains that until I railed your lame ass for it, you were a top posting Usenet retard.

Now, you are just a Usenet troll retard.

I don't even have to try.

Funny, I can cite several posts where you did exactly that.

So now you sport multiple personalities as well. I knew the problems were deeper than those you sport in these groups.

Reply to
DarkMatter

On Mon, 05 Jan 2004 05:45:32 GMT, "Ross Mac" Gave us:

More than your is.

What issue? I was calling two retards on their retard ploy.

The only issue is just how retarded you can be.

More proof that you are an utter retard, much less a Usenet dipshit.

We know... all to well.

You are the retards that are on about your baby bullshit.

If you are going to pull your baby bullshit, you should at least get it right.

It's Napoleon, you retarded twits.

Reply to
DarkMatter

I checked this with a amp clamp at one time. The circuit had 1 17" monitor,

1 P2 400 box and a P 100 box. 2 - 3 amps at 120v IIRC.

Nate

--

Nate Weber

A current clamp meter is fine for measuring the current, e.g. for sizing conductors and fuses, but it's no use for working out the power consumption and energy costs as these appliances will have a power factor less than 1.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

Another sloppy snipped up grandiose claim from Don'tMatter! Just make it up as you go doper boy! Yeah, like you said...."You don't even have to try" and you don't.....slug the bong water kid! And hey, cite the posts....of course you won't and can't....just more TardMatter rhetoric.... You speak of multiple personalities....a quick google group seach shows us all your deep rooted psychiatric problems... Back to alt.drugs.pot with you GrandioseMatter!

Reply to
Ross Mac

message

Let us look at the excellent grammar here.....

DarkMatter says above ..."You are the retards that are on about your baby bullshit" & "More than your is."

And the BongMaster is correcting spelling!!......His own posts speak volumes of his abilities now don't they" Once again DimBulb...where did you get that degree in Moronology???? I love it when you make a case on your pitiful self!.......You are far to easy to paint into the corner where you can be kicked like the cockroach you are!

Reply to
Ross Mac

Dell, for one, has both 1600 x 1200 and WUXGA (1920 x 1200) laptops. For desktop use, you can get the 24" WUXGA Samsung 240T, but it's over $3K for each one.

I've also got a cheap 15" LCD, and I don't think it's as good as the same $$ spent on a 19" CRT monitor, but it uses a heck of a lot less space and is okay for low-intensity use.

For TV use (but not computer), plasma is still better.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Reply to
Spehro Pefhany

On 5 Jan 2004 09:34:01 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@cucumber.demon.co.uk (Andrew Gabriel) Gave us:

Assume no less than 0.6. Typically around 0.7 or so. Easy to add into the calculation and be reasonably correct.

Reply to
DarkMatter