Anyone have the stats on how much power the normal computer uses?

On Sun, 04 Jan 2004 23:52:12 GMT, "Ross Mac" Gave us:

Do YOU build CRTs, you retarded f*ck? NO.

I do.

Reply to
DarkMatter

On Mon, 05 Jan 2004 00:00:45 GMT, "Ross Mac" Gave us:

Find them, you lying f*ck! Like I said. I made one plonk. It was you. You are too goddamned retarded to even back up your own lying bullshit.

Reply to
DarkMatter

On Mon, 5 Jan 2004 00:12:50 -0000, "Col" Gave us:

I never said a goddamned thing about it not being there you retard.

Usenet began in 1972. So you were wrong about that as well.

Reply to
DarkMatter

On Sun, 04 Jan 2004 15:16:00 -0900, Floyd Davidson Gave us:

Very much so. He must have been over at Rusty and Eddie's most of the time.

I didn't even have to look.

E X A C T L Y !!!

It is Billy's fault, for sure, but the mentality of Billy's user base's mean aptitude must be considered as well.

Some don't even know what cursor keys are, or do. Some don't even know what the word "cursor" means.

They just want to poke at me. I came back to MACTARD's post, he got pissed, and subsequently puppy dogged every post I had made that day.

We all know what kind of troll THAT is.

No. I make NO consolation for idiots that insist on posting in a forum in which they refuse to find out a damned thing about.

Billy should be publicly stoned.

Reply to
DarkMatter

On Mon, 05 Jan 2004 00:25:18 GMT, "Ross Mac" Gave us:

You are the troll, you stupid little bastard. Since you entered this thread, you have puppy dog posted behind every one of my posts.

In fact, you have done that very thing to me, ever since I first railed your lame ass about your posts, and you did change to bottom posting. It is obvious, however, that you still don't know why.

Reply to
DarkMatter

On Mon, 5 Jan 2004 00:36:51 -0000, "Col" Gave us:

Do I really have to show you your own post?

Reply to
DarkMatter

Your post's speak for themselves! If you plonked me then why do you see my posts????...Errr...you changed your pitiful mind?...I suppose saying that you have a mind is an oxymoron isn't it?......Bong on tard boy!

Reply to
Ross Mac

On Mon, 05 Jan 2004 01:06:38 GMT, "B J Conner" Gave us:

I was in and out of boot camp in '78. Probably before a twit like you even got to high school.

Also, if you had as big of balls to tell me where you are as you do in bad mouthing my mom, I'd come feed them to your lame ass... Till you choked on them.

BTW... I was a nuke, retard boy.

Reply to
DarkMatter

On Mon, 05 Jan 2004 01:17:23 GMT, "Ross Mac" Gave us:

Are you in first year troll school, or is that the graduate grade stuff?

Reply to
DarkMatter

Gee FecalMatter...I thought you told me in another post that you were the inventor of buried capacitance in circuit boards and the designer of servo systems and now you are a CRT builder ..Ah an assembler...I always new you were full of it...so what is it.ya toothless, bicycle pantsed, drugged out pinhead!....CRT's, Servos, PCB's....Tell us all oh expert of all!

Reply to
Ross Mac

Look in the mirror Troll boy...and have another bong!

Reply to
Ross Mac

On Mon, 05 Jan 2004 00:40:40 GMT, "Kilowatt" Gave us:

That does not make you any less a lame, retarded, know nothing about anything, Usenet retard.

In a right world, we would kick ban your lame ass, or just plain KICK as in with real boots.

You're a goddamned retard to think everyone does it just like your LAME ass does.

The conventions are such that anyone, regardless of their news client, can read the news. Sad thing is that even THAT simple concept is to much for a simple twit like you to grasp.

Scary thing is that you claim to work in my industry, and also claim to be knowledgeable therein. You are not.

Reply to
DarkMatter

On Mon, 05 Jan 2004 00:39:45 GMT, "Kilowatt" Gave us:

I vote for removing non-compliant, retarded f*****ad idiots like you from ever posting, anywhere.

Reply to
DarkMatter

That's where you lost your teeth....boot camp?

Reply to
Ross Mac

On Sun, 4 Jan 2004 20:32:48 -0500, Keith R. Williams Gave us:

What's your address? Ahhh come on... You've got the balls to give it, if you've got the balls to mouth my mom.

Come on, retard boy... post your location, so I can come have a drink... over your corpse.

Reply to
DarkMatter

Well, peckerwood....as I have to continually remind you...."READ THE POSTS" If there was ever a troll....you be under the bridge "dick with ears"!

Reply to
Ross Mac

On Mon, 05 Jan 2004 02:02:21 GMT, "Ross Mac" Gave us:

More reading comp skill problems? READ THE POST. I said it right there. It was a test.

In fact, there are no entries in my filter file.

You're a goddamned retard, boy. Nothing you do will ever change that.

Reply to
DarkMatter

Uhhh....park the bong idiot boy....you are starting to ramble!

Reply to
Ross Mac

The drugs are kicking in tonight I see.....

Reply to
Ross Mac

Blow smoke peckerhead.....but as I have to tell you in many a thread..."Read The Posts"...and put down the bong FecalMatter!

Reply to
Ross Mac