Anyone have the stats on how much power the normal computer uses?

Gave us:

think I

I'm sorry, I stand corrected. I bet Floyd will miss you. Your "Troll" tagteam partner on usenet posting conventions! Funny thing is that if you and your butt buddy were really are so irritated with the rest, you would plonk us and the moronic dribble from you two would cease. But, no, Don Quixote and the BearHumper just keep "humpin' the mill". I hate to break this to you FecalMatter, but Usenet was not created as your personal posting ground. So get over it!
Gave us:

You're an idiot.
snipped-for-privacy@thebarattheendoftheuniverse.org says...

Only a tripple DimBulb post, Bush. You must try harder.
--
Keith

an idiot.

I do not even open them. But I will try to hit a four bagger homerun.
Gave us:

You couldn't hit yourself in the face with one of those turds you keep fondling in your hands. Go ahead... try... I dare you.
Bwuahahahahhaah....

FecalMatter is laughing....and I thought the neighbors septic tank was bad....this explains all!
snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net says...

Seven is the record, so you have a ways to go!
--
Keith

For a moment there I thought you were referring to our double-bagger...errr....anyone care to wager who that might be??? (hint: It starts with Dark and ends with asshole)!!
In article <EMjKb.603003$0v4.23655676@bgtnsc04-
says...

Context Ross, Context!
--
Keith

On Sun, 4 Jan 2004 22:55:01 -0500, Keith R. Williams

How should we evaluate your little retarded assessment posts then?
You couldn't be a much more retarded Usenet poster. I'm sure you'll try though.
snipped-for-privacy@thebarattheendoftheuniverse.org says...

They, you make an entertaining measure. The best I've seen is a seven-DimBulb rating. The best I've done is five DimBulbs, so I am a little behind here.

Hey, I'm just trying to get everyone to be their best, there DimBulb!
--
Keith

us:

Despite the price of the electrical costs, I'll take a good, high resolution CRT any day over LCD. It's gonna be a few years before I jump on that bandwagon... like after OLED makes it big.
On Sun, 04 Jan 2004 13:01:58 -0800, the renowned DarkMatter

I took the plunge. Got plenty of space and power cost isn't much of a consideration, but sharpness and lack of flicker is.
Best regards, Spehro Pefhany
snipped-for-privacy@interlogDOTyou.knowwhat says...

Agreed! I've had a 15" 1600x1200 laptop for a couple of years. That display beats *any* 17" display and comes close to the 21" CRT next to it at the same resolution. Remember, an LCD display has *no* geometric distortion (linearity is a biggie for schematics and waveforms).
--
Keith

On Sun, 4 Jan 2004 22:46:09 -0500, Keith R. Williams

Since LCD displays are still not at 1600 x 1200, I doubt that that is your resolution.
What brand of laptop? I have seen nothing over 1280 x 1024.
Well?
It beats nothing if the images are moving. As far as CRT linearity goes, the CRTs made in the PC industry are at their pinnacle.
If you get weary eyed because of a schematic line not being absolutely "straight" you have bigger problems than your lack of ability to gauge monitor features.
On Mon, 5 Jan 2004 22:18:19 -0500, Keith R. Williams

I never said they did. I said that CRTs are at THEIR pinnacle as far as picture correctness is concerned, and that is true.
Stop assuming, dipshit. You show how stupid you are.
Gave us:

First he say's it so, then he retreats with a lame explanation. Our little roach is painted in and ready for the big kick in the corner!
On Tue, 06 Jan 2004 03:57:16 GMT, "Ross Mac"

The sad thing is that this immature retard here, known as the MacTard quoted 77 lines of another asswipe's kaka to make this kaka post. He knows not a damned ting about Usenet.
You could be a LITTLE more immature, but I doubt it.
Gave us:

retard,
Snippet boy emerges with yet another anal retentive usenet complaint. Nobody,with the exception of your butt buddy Floyd, gives a damm!
Gave us:

retard,
Snippet boy emerges with another anal retentive usenet complaint. Nobody, accept your but buddy Floyd, gives a damm!