Anyone have the stats on how much power the normal computer uses?

I vote for your extermination....or at least a sock in your sorry mouth DontMatter!

Reply to
Ross Mac

On Mon, 05 Jan 2004 02:07:30 GMT, "Ross Mac" Gave us:

Our firm sell many products. Drug sniffers, bomb sniffers, PMTs missile launch detectors, High Brightness monitors, Geiger counters, electrostatic chip wafer chucks, piezo drive amplifiers, high voltage supplies with PCB formed caps in the multiplier. Our products go into many things, like satellites, weather balloons, jet fighters, etc.

You are just too goddamned retarded to know that some people do more than one thing. You , on the other hand (the one down your pants) can only do one thing. Jack off. Jack off for real, and jack off at the mouth. Yep... yer a real prize... NOT!

In fact, the LAST time we argued over this, I posted pictures of the CRTs while in assembly, but you are too retarded to have looked or remember, I'm sure. They go into every "steady-cam" outfit that Hollywood and other film makers use, all around the world. The earlier versions of which had gyro servos on them. They are all cantilevered now.

$5000 each for a ruggedized 5 inch diagonal display that was originally used in fighters. $70,000 for the steady-cam outfit, and that is without the main film camera, which are hundreds of thousands of dollars. Currently we're working on a voice / data link for inclusion into the military's PDA device, which is coming down the line.

You know so little about it, you make me laugh. You remind me of the girl we interviewed last week to help me in the engineering lab. She was a "technician". She couldn't even draw a diagram of a diode. She wanted $19 an hour. She didn't make the mark.

You are "oh expert" of not a goddamned thing, old man.

Reply to
DarkMatter

On Mon, 05 Jan 2004 02:23:09 GMT, "Ross Mac" Gave us:

You missed it completely. As is usual for you. Read the reply Floyd gave to the twit. You might then see what I meant. I doubt it, however.

Reply to
DarkMatter

On Mon, 05 Jan 2004 02:25:10 GMT, "Ross Mac" Gave us:

I matter more than your lame, wussy boy ass does.

I do more inside of a week to make the world a better place than a lame f*ck like you has ever done, or ever will do.

Reply to
DarkMatter

On Mon, 05 Jan 2004 02:33:23 GMT, "Ross Mac" Gave us:

Perfectly valid. Moreso than your lame use of exclamation points is.

Thanks for telling me. I don't want to be any closer to you than is needed to tell you how utterly lame you are.

Just when I thought that you couldn't get any more retarded. You are the non-conformal one, you twit. Top posting is what is non-conformal. Your lack of knowledge causes you to manufacture lies.

Actually, retard boy... Real men post in Usenet correctly.

That makes you an adolescent twit, at best. Bye....

Reply to
DarkMatter

message

Am I impressed yet.....NOT.....you have a $19 an hour employee! WOW...I pitty the gal!!!What a pinhead....I can see you in a meeting jumping from your stroller yelling "retard, idiot, baby bullshit!" So bigshot....you don't even have salaried employees?....And hey...I have asked you before...you call me old...so how old am I....we all know you claim to be 43 going on 16....so what is it...you will never answer....you just blather on! DarkBlather suits you well!

Reply to
Ross Mac

Are your posts here what you do to make the world a better place? Or just your similiar actions in San Diego? Impress me some more FecalMatter would ya!

Reply to
Ross Mac

So now your Plonk announcement was a test....nice try doper boy.....swallowing the bong water isn't going to impress anyone!

Reply to
Ross Mac

Can you spell "Ceasar Complex" here?...

Reply to
Ross Mac

Only you could compare running a red light to top posting....Grab your sword Don Quiote and prepare to do battle with a wind mill.....You make my case for me Don'tMatter!

Reply to
Ross Mac

On Mon, 05 Jan 2004 02:51:57 GMT, "Ross Mac" Gave us:

More of your utter stupidity, I see.

You know even less about psychology than you do about Usenet, or electronics, which approaches NIL.

Reply to
DarkMatter

message

You continue to prove that all you can do is make noise...no valid responses, no valid content...just a bunch of blather.....Interesting how you snip the content to suit your needs....Make my point ya Rubber Helmeted, Cycle Pantsed, toothless bong wielding DimBulb! Need a light?

Reply to
Ross Mac

What's the matter? Is your mother embarrassed?

You figure it out, oh simpleton. I've mentioned my location

*many* times. I'm in the phone book you sub-human shit-ball.
Reply to
Keith R. Williams

Sure: N*A*P*O*L*I*A*N

Dimbulb is likely even shorter than Howard Dean. ...or a wife (or Significant Dog) uglier...

Reply to
Keith R. Williams

Reply to
B J Conner

No Bush, it's not. Infix is the proper way.

No, with Infix, others can immediately look up and see what my answer refers to.

I don't believe anyone is making a real case for bottom (postfix) posting, but top (prefix) simply isn't natural to English speakers. We read from top-down. When reading something of even moderate complexity white space is critical, as is context. Both top-posting and (literal) bottom posting suck. Infix posting gives both white space and context close to the new text.

Of course DimBulb hasn't a ray of intelligence so there isn't anything worth reading in any case

Reply to
Keith R. Williams

message

I have always vetured to guess he lost his teeth by being tossed/falling off a bar stool. After all with a mouth like that you have to figure he's had his eye's dotted a few times!

Reply to
Ross Mac

Tell us where you went to engineering school. If it's killing people yer into I stopped in 68. Little orientals who didn't deserve it you on the other hand would be a positive move for the gene pool. Does your mother know how you talk on usenet? I sure she would be embarassed.

Reply to
B J Conner

If you'd been here more than a week, you'd have already known this. I don't call DimBulb, DimBulb for nothing! He's earned the title.

Reply to
Keith R. Williams

Bush has you beat right here! ...lifetime stats!

Ever? You fool, the original PC (5150) had a 62W supply.

I agree!

Reply to
Keith R. Williams