Liability & responsibility of electrician?

Wrong. Plugging in the machine does not. Wiring up the cord to the machine does not, but installing the wiring run, even if to an outlet to feed the machine does.

Yes... even in California.

Reply to
StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt

Then you are a simple minded (already show us that) buffoon who probably is the mail boy in a lawyers office.

Shrug...you are among machinests and machine workers son..and you honestly look like an utter twit when you get your snit on.

Gunner

Gunner Asch

It would depend.

Gunner Asch

Cites?

Your ignorance is showing again, badly. Bummer for you eh?

Gunner

Gunner Asch

Doubtful.

What is that a pussy surfer boy threat?

I will live far longer than a twit like you.

Reply to
StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt

I knew what a 10 thousandth inch tolerance was before I was 7 years old, way back in '67. Likely years before you did, f*****ad.

I think I have more on the ball than your machinIsts (learn to spell, retard) and your machine workers do.

Reply to
StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt

Absolutely not, you retarded f*ck.

It has a micro-controller that translates the data on your computer to cut strokes. That IS the very definition of CNC. You are just so retarded that you think the term has only one meaning.

Sorry, but even though someone did not have to program each move, the computer does program each move, and that is done numerically.

You lose, yet again.

Reply to
StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt

You're about a goddamned retard for announcing your filter file edit sessions in Usenet, as if anyone here gives a fat flying f*ck what you read.

You are pathetic. The lack of punctuation alone indicates that fact.

Reply to
StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt

Your apparent conflation of single phase systems and 3 phase systems only serves to confuse outsiders.

Reply to
JosephKK

Nonsense! Many here are very interested. It's very funny watching you flounder around before someone finally calls you out. You're such a loser and the funny part is you don't have a clue that you're being revealed as the buffoon you are.

Reply to
Richard Cranium

It would be more entertaining to learn his real name and where he 'works' so he can be outed every time he opens his ignorant mouth. I'm sure his 'employer' wouldn't like their name associated with his ignorant rantings. Then it will all be in the public record, so any time he applies for a job, the prospective employer can see what a moron he really is.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Let the Record show that Gunner Asch on or about Sun, 05 Jul 2009 22:25:38 -0700 did write/type or cause to appear in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

It's the plug which matters, all the rest is secondary.

Crud, I've working in buildings which had been designated "temporary" structures some thirty years before.

tschus pyotr

pyotr filipivich

Why don't the two of you get together. Gunner has had a month or two to recover from his heart attack, Gunner's address is easily found if you have a basic knowledge of search engines, hell he probably will give it to you.

Sunworshipper

Reply to
Sunworshipper

"StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

its probably classified as Professional Medical Electrical Equipment. If its > 16A or >1KW ( 61000-3-2) then it is exempt from the Harmonic tests. So there is no need to put a PFC in there. But it looks like they are gradually tightening this part of 60601. I think if there is a standby mode then that is tested to meet Harmonics, which is easy with a little PFC switcher.

Cheers

Reply to
Martin Riddle

Oh really ? Lets see, if that was single phase it would be ~20 amps at 240. big deal. 3 phase, 20 / sqrt(3) = ~ 12 amps on the legs.

these are just off the top of my head still! Big deal!.

You're still in the dark.

Reply to
Jamie

Well then, the people you know aren't really electricians.

There's a lot more to the trade than stapling some Romex into a residence.

Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

Chuckle!

You appear to call them the way you see them. Excellent eyesight, I see!

Harold

Reply to
Harold and Susan Vordos

Damned shame someone doesn't pay you for your thoughts. Reminds me of what I like to say about young people that know it all-----if you could buy them for what they're worth, and sell them for what they *think* they're worth, you'd achieve instant wealth.

You think you have more on the ball.

I'm sure you don't have.

Smart people can converse without using their entire vocabulary, as you've just done. I've known some that can actually put together a string of words without vulgarity-----a task that seems to evade you.

You want readers to think of you as something more than a loser?

Quit acting like one.

Harold

Reply to
Harold and Susan Vordos

You're about a goddamnedretard for announcing your filter file edit sessions in Usenet, as if anyone here gives a fatflyingfuck what you read.

You are pathetic. The lack of punctuation alone indicates that fact.

Reply to
StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt

You're an idiot. READ his post. He was talking about the two sides of HIS service, idiot.

You're an idiot.

Read either side of your house service at ANY time and the two voltages will be right on each other with perhaps a volt or two variance between them. Maybe when the power company puts too many houses on the same transformer, you could see a variance that is greater if the other houses are all loaded up on one side, but the likelihood id very low.

And reading them one right after the other IS "at the same time" for this purpose, ya friggin dope!

Of course taking a reading a day later could result in a differing voltage.

You have about as much common sense as a freshly laid turd.