Liability & responsibility of electrician?

On Tue, 21 Jul 2009 05:07:20 -0700, StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt

We know you can't read DimBulb, but do try harder.
On Mon, 20 Jul 2009 17:24:12 -0700, StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt

Odd..Richard Slaton was English and died at least 40 yrs before Germany became Nazi. Thats Sir Richard Slaton, btw..you felonious little dick sucker.

Mentalities...a druggy child molester is spewing about enemies of the state?
ROFLMAO...Ill be looking forwards to the news about your execution
Gunner

Did you have access to, e.g., books/magazines to read? Playing cards?
If so it seems like it's mostly a big inconvenience than actual punishment. :-)
BTW, I would think that you were probably happier than the cops "lost" your weed and just charged you with over-boozing rather than possession, yes?
On Tue, 21 Jul 2009 13:04:40 -0700, Joel Koltner wrote:

Yeah, in the county slam, where I went for failure to pay corruption money. They even had a cribbage board! Also a whole freaking gym.

That was a different time; that was only the city slam - they had pretty much nothing but baloney sandwiches. When they put me in the room, everybody there immediately asked, "Got a cigarette?"
But, yeah, I didn't mind at all that the herb had disappeared on that one. ;-)
Yes, I've been incarcerated more than once. It didn't kill me, so it must have made me stronger. ;-D
Cheers! Rich

Well, Rich, you're clearly choosing to live your life a bit outside the accepted "norms," so the fact that you're willing to deal maturely with the consequences of those choices (e.g., you're not out to murder the cops who arrested you nor call up the ACLU for the cops not letting you read Penthouse while incarcerated) and openly express your views (rather than saying you believe one thing and doing another as some politicians do) is pretty respectable. There might even be a small town in, say, Texas that would vote you in as mayor if you ever had the desire. :-)
On Tue, 21 Jul 2009 17:39:55 -0700, "Joel Koltner"

Hell, Minnesota might just "elect" him Senator.
On Tue, 21 Jul 2009 21:38:26 -0500, krw wrote:

Unfortunately, I'm living in CA right at the moment. But I wouldn't mind whupping Al Franken's ass.
When I found out he was running for real all I could think of was those SNL bits - "Vote for me, Al Franken. You'll be glad you did."
I guess they're going to find out how glad they're going to be!
Thanks! Rich
On Wed, 22 Jul 2009 17:45:39 GMT, Richard the Dreaded Libertarian

Why would your residence matter? Votes don't.

We all will. The idiot is on Judiciary.
On Tue, 21 Jul 2009 17:39:55 -0700, Joel Koltner wrote:

Hey, thanks for this!
Actually, my plan is to win $347M in the 5-state Lotto and buy the presidency. >:->
Cheers! Rich
On Wed, 22 Jul 2009 12:21:13 -0700, Gunner Asch wrote:

I'm still waiting for them to try to arrest God. After all, isn't She the one who's "cultivating" the weeds? >:->
Thanks, Rich
On Wed, 22 Jul 2009 20:06:13 GMT, Richard the Dreaded Libertarian

Only in the midwest. Most other places..its Latinos who cultivate the outside farms and long haired freaks or the money hungry who cultivate the inside farms.
Gunner
'In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American... There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language.. and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.' Theodore Ro osevelt 1907
On Tue, 21 Jul 2009 19:55:40 GMT, Richard the Dreaded Libertarian

They do in ALL jails. It comes down to how retarded the state is about what they buy to feed them with, which comes down to the local jail billing the state as much as possible for something that the real cost of was as cheap as possible. The result is that ALL populations suffer. Both the tax payer population, and the inmate population, many of which are taxpayers that were illicitly jailed by Nazi pigs that do not know what their oath is.
The modern "Law Enforcement" environment in the US is the biggest failure of what this country is about thus far. Now that Obama is here to finish things off, you can stick your head between your legs and kiss what America once was goodbye.
I saw the Chicago riots and many examples since. I know what they are about.
Gunner Asch wrote:

Dimbulb never learns. That's why he has at least 55 sock puppets.

On Sun, 19 Jul 2009 11:08:28 -0700, Gunner Asch
Is this your way around things you do not agree with?
You guys should start a little society.
BTW, nothing I posted had anything to do with being left or leftism or anything else your wee wittle bwain can concoct.
You're about as dumb as it gets.
On Wed, 8 Jul 2009 08:04:32 -0700 (PDT), Tim Shoppa

Your name Shoppa or Lammeh? Just wondering, because that is a pretty lame outlook.
On Fri, 17 Jul 2009 07:54:22 GMT, "Harold and Susan Vordos"

Are you sure? Perhaps it is just that way where you live.
Southern California distributes 208 ungrounded delta configuration in the industrial park I was in at my last job.
"Capt. Cave Man" wrote:

Sure they did. Where did you get your 120 volts from?

On Fri, 17 Jul 2009 13:49:19 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"

Our building used one of the phases to feed a step down transformer that supplied 240 center tapped secondaries to us for standard services. Any power supply we made that was more than 1kW meant that we could not use our standard feeds to test it, so we had to get one leg of a three phase feed fed into our lab, which we found to be not respective to ground.
So our "120" came from whatever manner the power company used to supply the entire area. Step down transformers with the center tap of the secondary grounded at the pole, and at the service entrance and panel. No big mystery.
"Capt. Cave Man" wrote:

208 DELTA? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Set your goddamned PC clock right, you absolute retard.