Liability & responsibility of electrician?

Since this is your second eloquent post---- If you can't deal with it get off the usenet, get a life, infact just start counting on your 13 toes. Not that you are anything but a useless, small minded, fowl mouthed, troll. jk
jk wrote:

He is a troll. Here are some of his sock puppets:
Chieftain of the Carpet Crawlers
GoldIntermetallicEmbrittlement
snipped-for-privacy@thebarattheendoftheuniverse.org
SomeKindOfWonderful
Sum Ting Wong
The Great Attractor
snipped-for-privacy@thebarattheendoftheuniverse.org
scorpius

As long as I get to shove it down your throat and gag you with it.
Otherwise, just like you, it gets cast away with the rest of the slimy garbage.
Do you have any more adolescent level baby bullshit, little boy?

De minimus, it is an attempt to do so be it lame or not.

So any convention YOU don't like is "meaningless" any you do is sacred.

I doubt you do either

a pseudonym is by it's very nature an attempt to at least obscure identity. Use of multiple ones is an attempt to further do so. If you are not, then attach the same sig to all of them, with your real ID, or at least a consistent sockpuppet one.
jk

Yeah right
jk
jk wrote:

He creates a new puppet about every other week, when people stop replying to him.

On Sat, 18 Jul 2009 15:58:55 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"

You're a goddamned idiot. Were what you are saying true, I would discontinue using the old ones, and that is not the case. I use every nym I ever have, and it has nothing to do with your petty little old fart pussy boy assessments.
Your flawed assessment matches your character flaws to a tee, Mikey.
I hope the infection in that jaw bone crawls up to your brain at a little faster rate. I hope it gets you, right as you think you are about to get it. Oh, and oh yeah... serious pain should accompany it.
That is the kind of response a twit like you has garnered, Mikey.

Your mother should be jailed for the felony crime of not flushing the piece of shit that you are, the moment she shat you out of the piece of shit ass that she is.
Just so you know, dumbfuck, numerical age, does not a man make, and you are the proof of that.
On Sat, 18 Jul 2009 13:05:41 -0700, Bart! <Bart the fart> wrote:
<<<<<Snip>>>>>
Yawn! Same old, same old. Looks like Archie has run out of drivel. Well, he still can explain his claim of celibacy. Tell us all about how you made that choice Archie.
On Sat, 18 Jul 2009 20:45:54 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@bunghole.com (Richard Cranium) wrote:

*He* didn't. Isn't that pretty obvious?

I am related to Presidents. You?
On Sat, 18 Jul 2009 13:06:41 -0700, Bart!

You are related to Presidents???
I guess you're referring to Obama's last dump.

jk

Big deal BIlly carter was a direct relation to one, What did that prove.
If that is YOUR biggest claim to fame, be sure to tell your social worker.
jk
On Sat, 18 Jul 2009 20:14:26 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com (Doug Miller) wrote:

No, it is absolutely right. My post headers ID the source, and THAT is ALL you or anyone else needs to know about me. I have no legal or moral requisite to ID myself to you at a personal level.

blah blah blah Do you even know more that two or three variations of your greatest fear.

Not really.
jk
On Sat, 18 Jul 2009 14:45:27 -0700, StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt
<<<<<Snip>>>>>

Kinda like your withered dick, eh Archie?
On Sat, 18 Jul 2009 13:37:26 -0700, StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt

Which proves that Mr. Miller nailed it accurately when he called you a liar.
But then..he is a very sharp individual.
And you are still a liar.
Gunner

Such a stunning display of that maturity.
If you want to convince people that you're anything other than a twelve- or thirteen-year-old using your mother's computer, a good place to start would be writing on an adult level. That means communicating without profanity, without namecalling, without junior-high-school insults. So far, you have not demonstrated yourself capable of doing that. So the obvious conclusion is that you're a prepubescent, snot-nosed kid.
On Sun, 19 Jul 2009 02:52:06 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com (Doug Miller) wrote:

How ironic that you make that statement immediately after you make one of those very remarks. Except that yours barely rises above elementary school level.

You seem to be blind when you do it.

What is obvious is that you have zero capacity to make assessments about others, and any you make have zero credence.