Liability & responsibility of electrician?

Yeah, in the county slam, where I went for failure to pay corruption money. They even had a cribbage board! Also a whole freaking gym.

That was a different time; that was only the city slam - they had pretty much nothing but baloney sandwiches. When they put me in the room, everybody there immediately asked, "Got a cigarette?"

But, yeah, I didn't mind at all that the herb had disappeared on that one. ;-)

Yes, I've been incarcerated more than once. It didn't kill me, so it must have made me stronger. ;-D

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Richard the Dreaded Libertarian

Well, Rich, you're clearly choosing to live your life a bit outside the accepted "norms," so the fact that you're willing to deal maturely with the consequences of those choices (e.g., you're not out to murder the cops who arrested you nor call up the ACLU for the cops not letting you read Penthouse while incarcerated) and openly express your views (rather than saying you believe one thing and doing another as some politicians do) is pretty respectable. There might even be a small town in, say, Texas that would vote you in as mayor if you ever had the desire. :-)

Reply to
Joel Koltner

Hell, Minnesota might just "elect" him Senator.

Reply to
krw

He sure did Archie; he DEFINITELY did. Last week he saved your life.

He killed a shit-eating dog!

Reply to
Richard Cranium

Hey, thanks for this!

Actually, my plan is to win $347M in the 5-state Lotto and buy the presidency. >:->

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Richard the Dreaded Libertarian

Unfortunately, I'm living in CA right at the moment. But I wouldn't mind whupping Al Franken's ass.

When I found out he was running for real all I could think of was those SNL bits - "Vote for me, Al Franken. You'll be glad you did."

I guess they're going to find out how glad they're going to be!

Thanks! Rich

Reply to
Richard the Dreaded Libertarian

I'm still waiting for them to try to arrest God. After all, isn't She the one who's "cultivating" the weeds? >:->

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Richard the Dreaded Libertarian

Why would your residence matter? Votes don't.

We all will. The idiot is on Judiciary.

Reply to
krw

Only in the midwest. Most other places..its Latinos who cultivate the outside farms and long haired freaks or the money hungry who cultivate the inside farms.

Gunner

'In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American... There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language.. and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.' Theodore Ro osevelt 1907

Reply to
Gunner Asch

208 DELTA? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Reply to