Liability & responsibility of electrician?

I am related to Presidents. You?

Reply to
Bart!

As long as I get to shove it down your throat and gag you with it.

Otherwise, just like you, it gets cast away with the rest of the slimy garbage.

Do you have any more adolescent level baby bullshit, little boy?

Reply to
Bart!

You're a goddamned idiot. Were what you are saying true, I would discontinue using the old ones, and that is not the case. I use every nym I ever have, and it has nothing to do with your petty little old fart pussy boy assessments.

Your flawed assessment matches your character flaws to a tee, Mikey.

I hope the infection in that jaw bone crawls up to your brain at a little faster rate. I hope it gets you, right as you think you are about to get it. Oh, and oh yeah... serious pain should accompany it.

That is the kind of response a twit like you has garnered, Mikey.

Reply to
life imitates life

No, it is absolutely right. My post headers ID the source, and THAT is ALL you or anyone else needs to know about me. I have no legal or moral requisite to ID myself to you at a personal level.

Reply to
StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt

Yawn! Same old, same old. Looks like Archie has run out of drivel. Well, he still can explain his claim of celibacy. Tell us all about how you made that choice Archie.

Reply to
Richard Cranium

You are related to Presidents???

I guess you're referring to Obama's last dump.

Reply to
Richard Cranium

*He* didn't. Isn't that pretty obvious?
Reply to
krw

Such a stunning display of that maturity.

If you want to convince people that you're anything other than a twelve- or thirteen-year-old using your mother's computer, a good place to start would be writing on an adult level. That means communicating without profanity, without namecalling, without junior-high-school insults. So far, you have not demonstrated yourself capable of doing that. So the obvious conclusion is that you're a prepubescent, snot-nosed kid.

Reply to
Doug Miller

How ironic that you make that statement immediately after you make one of those very remarks. Except that yours barely rises above elementary school level.

You seem to be blind when you do it.

What is obvious is that you have zero capacity to make assessments about others, and any you make have zero credence.

Reply to
StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt

In article , StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt wrote: [drivel snipped]

Wow, Mom's really letting you stay up late tonight, isn't she?

Reply to
Doug Miller

Grow up, Miller, you pussy.

Reply to
StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt

No. SNOT NOSED is a retarded little bastard that is too stubborn to set his clock right. You are that immature little retarded bastard.

Reply to
StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt

Kinda like your withered dick, eh Archie?

Reply to
Richard Cranium

Of course you are Archie. You are an admittedly celibate individual. It's the years of pent-up s**en that has flooded your cranial cavity and caused your brain to shrink. This, coupled with the massive complementary deposits of other individuals' s**en filling your stomach makes you a walking DNA repository for all of the dregs of society. I'm surprised that the FBI doesn't declare you as material evidence for every sex crime committed on the left coast.

Reply to
Richard Cranium

Archie - that's quite a stretch, especially for the huge asswipe that you are!

Reply to
Richard Cranium

And these pussified Leftards claim to be all wise and worldly.

It may indeed "come calling", but it will beat happily when yours leaks out through those nasty holes in your chest and develops an air lock.

Its fascinating how the Leftards present themselves in heroic measure..when the most hazardous thing they ever have done is cross a busy street.

Gunner Asch

Since this is your second eloquent post---- If you can't deal with it get off the usenet, get a life, infact just start counting on your 13 toes. Not that you are anything but a useless, small minded, fowl mouthed, troll. jk

Reply to
jk

Which proves that Mr. Miller nailed it accurately when he called you a liar.

But then..he is a very sharp individual.

And you are still a liar.

Gunner

Gunner Asch

Funny. My remarks could never be perceived as a threat, because they were not one, but yours can have no other interpretation whatsoever.

Are you sure you want to place yourself in such a position, boy?

Reply to
StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt

De minimus, it is an attempt to do so be it lame or not.

So any convention YOU don't like is "meaningless" any you do is sacred.

I doubt you do either

a pseudonym is by it's very nature an attempt to at least obscure identity. Use of multiple ones is an attempt to further do so. If you are not, then attach the same sig to all of them, with your real ID, or at least a consistent sockpuppet one.

jk

Reply to
jk