Liability & responsibility of electrician?

On Sun, 19 Jul 2009 19:00:23 -0700, Gunner Asch
Again, dumbfuck. What makes you think I wish to prove anything about
you to anyone else? What makes you think I won't just show up there and take care of you myself? What makes you think I have any faith in anything in place currently? What makes a total retard like you jack off at the mouth with a threat, and then act like a pussy when someone calls you on it, pissing and moaning about proof? What makes you think I need ANY proof at all to take care of your pathetic ass?
You are truly naive.
On Sun, 19 Jul 2009 20:25:10 -0700, StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt

Blink blink....if you know so little about me..that you can puff up like a retarded child and post such..then fine....take your best shot at it.
I would STRONGLY recommend putting ID in easily recognized places so your next of kin can be notified of your passing.
The only other question I have for you is..do you want a southern or northen exposure? I live in the desert and can provide either one. My backhoe does well off road and I can put you approx 8' down, so the coyotes wont be digging you up anytime soon.
Was there any further buffoonery you wish to spew before starting your martyrdom journey?
Ill be seeing you soon. In fact..am looking forwards to it.
Gunner

I think my boyfriend will be helpful here. He has some people working on identifying the guy you're currently engaged with based on a few other nyms he uses (there are so many). He has a couple of leads at local (San Diego) contractors doing work for a part of his unit. It seems that some of the guys there know of a potty-mouthed tech who's bragged of his Internet skills and how he beats down everyone who he decides is an "idiot". Sure sounds like the pig you're dealing with. We're trying to decide what do when we have his real ID. Meet him for a cup of coffee? Post the info so others can also meet him for coffee? We'll see.
On Mon, 20 Jul 2009 05:35:28 -0700 (PDT), Alicia
Helpful in getting you sent to a prison cell.

Nice try, but since I have never had any such conversation with any such "contractors", so you and your friends are already barking up the wrong tree going in.

Amd I am a pig because I pointed out that defiling the corpse of an enemy soldier is an act which endangers your own fellow soldiers?
That's pretty sad, little girl. Maybe you need some more years of growing up to do.

This absolutely qualifies under the federal guidelines, as a threat.
Sorry, honey, but you just committed a federal felony... again.
Performing the search is also a felony act for each "search" you commission someone to perform. Both you, your boyfriend, and the person or persons you commission to perform the illegal search function are guilty of the crime. One count for each and every act.
On Mon, 20 Jul 2009 07:36:06 -0700, TheKraken

How so?

Really?
Blink blink....blink..huh?

Cites?
Cites?
Cites?
It would appear that you are suddenly understanding that your behavior may have caused the attention of people who have little patience for such behavior and are in the mode to remove that behavior.
Its interesting how you suddenly go all fluttery and "legalistic" (though incorrectly) when serious people suddenly decide to take an interest in you.
Heads up fuctard....an "Interest" is now in effect and you will be harvesting what you sowed. I hope your shinnanigans up to this part were worth the ultimate price you pay for the harvest.
Diego...thats not too far south from LA..and I have clients down there.
Guys..email me with his addy etc when its discovered, no need to put it here in public. Ill pass it around to some of the others and we shall see what we shall see. Shrug
Diego is a military town, just filled to the brim with retired spooks, spec ops people etc etc. San Marcos etc etc are hotbeds of such people. Some of them even owe me favors.
Gunner Asch
On Mon, 20 Jul 2009 15:49:08 -0700, Gunner Asch

"Its" gets an apostrophe in both cases, and no, the ellipsis has only one construction, regardless of the forum it gets presented in, you total retard.
Yes, your pathetic mentality matches that of many cops I have encountered over the years.
By the same token, your pathetic mentality matches NONE of the good cops I have encountered over the years.
On Mon, 20 Jul 2009 17:12:42 -0700, StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt

ROFLMAO!!!!!
So how many times have you had to make bail, bitch?

The ones that took your dope and kicked you lose?
Fascinating that you have had so much contact with cops over the years...isnt it?
On Mon, 20 Jul 2009 18:17:53 -0700, Gunner Asch wrote:

I once (mid-1970's) got rousted with 8 ounces of herb bagged up for sale; the following Monday, in court, the 8 ounces had entirely disappeared, and the charge was "strong beer in the park". (I also had a cooler of strong beer - in Minnesota, 3.2 (California) beer is considered food - over 6 or so percent, it's "intoxicating liquor".
ISTR the sentence was "time served." (I'd spent the weekend in the city slam).
Everybody knows the cops have the best drugs. >:->
Cheers! Rich
On Mon, 20 Jul 2009 15:49:08 -0700, Gunner Asch

Shame one of the gang members that you dopes failed so miserably to eradicate didn't retire the badge sooner.
On Mon, 20 Jul 2009 17:19:58 -0700, StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt

Badge? My badge number was 1094.
Oh..now I understand..its that you are utterly ignorant about California penal code numbers. Ill bet you dont even remember the code numbers you were busted under.
11165.1 or 11366.6.? Nah.. you are not smart enough to cook..so its probably just 11364.
Snicker...a felon arguing the law...whoda thunkit.
Gunner
On Mon, 20 Jul 2009 18:26:28 -0700, Gunner Asch

Maybe due to the fact that no such event ever occurred, you retarded twit.
I'll bet that one day, mindsets like yours are what our civil society berates. As it stands, retards like you stand up on a street corner and declare yourselves a hero, when the truth tells a different tale.
I have no unpaid debts. You have a debt that you will not likely pay until your judgment arrives.
The sad part is that between now and that time, you will likely abuse a large number of members of the human race, which you are not even a member of.
On Tue, 21 Jul 2009 05:04:34 -0700, StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt

So you did jail time for crimes "you didnt commit".
No juries eh?
Snicker....Ill bet there were Juries and they found you guilty of the charges. Yet you bitching about how the Ebil CoPs PuT YOU iN Yail!!!
Buck up shitforbrains, and piss off
Gunner
On Tue, 21 Jul 2009 08:31:51 -0700, Gunner Asch

Typical retarded pig mentality. You shame honorable cops everywhere.

For what?

Is that another retarded pig involuntary response? It fits.

I'll bet that every aspect of your life shows you to be just as clueless as this "guess as you go" aspect does.

Show me a post where I said anything about being put in jail, you retarded little bastard.

Heed your own advice, criminal.

Awwwww... did 'ums fall down and bump your head?

You are such a pussy. Have you ever committed a selfless, honorable act in your entire life?
On Tue, 21 Jul 2009 10:08:20 -0700, StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt
<<<<<Snip>>>>>

He sure did Archie; he DEFINITELY did. Last week he saved your life.
He killed a shit-eating dog!
On Mon, 20 Jul 2009 15:49:08 -0700, Gunner Asch

No. The part about the document it refers to. That little part where you do not get to be a judge and jury asswipe, like you think you do. A retard like you invented profiling. He was a Nazi too.
Mentalities like yours are the true enemy of any state.
On Mon, 20 Jul 2009 17:24:12 -0700, StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt

Hey, Gunner. You scored a four-bagger. That's good, but you can do better. Seven is a good score with DimBulb.

Really? I didnt know there was a median. Ill work on it!
Ive just been toodling along, now I guess Ill have to take it out of idle.
Thanks!
Gunner
On Mon, 20 Jul 2009 18:46:14 -0700, Gunner Asch

Yep. The best I've done, and it was *years* ago, was a seven-bagger. I've seen people do eight and nine. It is an impressive sight when DimBulb gets wound up. SNL was never so funny.

Any time. Keep up the good work.
On Mon, 20 Jul 2009 18:46:14 -0700, Gunner Asch

Strange, the things that retarded twits do that makes one feel that he needs to thank the other.
You guys do know that it is the little things like this that define you as being less than human, right?
On Tue, 21 Jul 2009 05:07:20 -0700, StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt

Your self hatred is noted with fascination and some pity.
Gunner