REQ: NFPA 79 2002 edition in PDF format

!!REQ: NFPA 79 2002 edition in PDF format. TIA!! Billie

Reply to
Billie

Try

Paul Hovnanian P.E.

It comes with the 2002 NEC CD but to allow you to have it is a copyright infringement. I paid about $100 for the CD.

Reply to
Gerald Newton

Thank you all for the kind support. I already got the paper version (about USD 40), but I don't intend to pay money for the same content.

Billie

"Gerald Newton" schreef in bericht news:41883b5f$ snipped-for-privacy@news.acsalaska.net...

Reply to
Billie

| Thank you all for the kind support. I already got the paper version (about | USD 40), but I don't intend to pay money for the same content.

Copyright law allows you a certain degree of fair use. So I'd say feel free to scan the book into your computer and make your own PDF.

Otherwise spring for the extra copy, or go find the DRAFT 2005 PDF that I downloaded for free from the NFPA web site, which is NOT, and NEVER WILL BE, the real 2005 code.

Reply to
phil-news-nospam