Audio Pod, Audio Book Subscription Service

Audio Pod, Audio Book Subscription Service No CDs or Files To Manage, Just Drag ... Drop ... Play
This is a web based service and social space that along with down
loadable software programs manages audio book libraries and bookmarks. The Audio Book Subscription Service works on both PCs and cheap 'doesn't matter if a tank rolls over it' mp3 players. The service is currently in beta test and will be free for the next couple of months as we build up our inventory of books, historical speeches, essays and poems.
So if you want to listen to more that just music, come on over and give us a try.
www.audiopod.ca