1991 BMW 535i

Went on a call to this car. Battery was down on car and he had lock the door with the key. My guide said from 1991-present they can't be opened with car opening tools. Found out this was true. I would like to know if anyone else has ran into this problem and what did you do.

Reply to
Boycej1

you need Steve Young... there IS a way to do it...

--Shiva--

Reply to
--Shiva--

You can apply a jump box power leads to the positive side of the starter and ground. Then unlock. Or apply power cables to the trunk light.

Reply to
Key Pro

Key Pro,

Reply to
Darren Ingleson

even on sunny and dry

screws that are hard

you to draw back

compartment, you will

labeled "15A" and

powerpack. This has now

in effect you have

through to the switch.

be used to draw up

winter and got this

stories that some

panels off from the

$1300...including

not Key Pro but thanks for the tip Darren.

I also heard years back that there was a way to trick the car into thinking it was in an accident (without setting off the airbags) and the locks would open. had to do with accessing the engine compartment, disconnecting (something?) to disable the airbags and then rapping a certain location with a hammar. Never tried this and not sure if the info was true or not?

Reply to
"Key