$250,000 worth of equipment??

thought you were talking about the larger cities close by ?

my bad..

Reply to
Key

heard that ! not worried about going to a car show. just have the car to mess around with. am now having the engine rebuilt. (already done most everything else) got away from that cross-fire ignition. (nothing but problems and discontinued parts) replaced with an intake and carb...

enough off-topic

g'day

Reply to
Key

that is.. population of a quarter million in city and surrounding county.. --Shiva--

Reply to
--Shiva--

TriAxe with a couple of extras jaws & carbide cutters, unocode plus carbide cutters, AD100 with software for 5 primary manufacturers with CAN Bus updates. Plus all the other ancillary bits needed for transponder duplication and other machines for Abloy, Tibbe, etc. that I haven't factored in. The two CNC machines are in regular use and paying for themselves.

You may find the prices hard to believe, but around here it's get the gear or get out of the trade. Price wise, we cop it up the butt because of the banana republic Aust dollar, taxes and the captured market the equipment importer enjoys.

You mob call them foreign autos. Around here they're normal and a Taurus is foreign.

Regards, ahl

Reply to
ahl

I should have elaborated more, but I was speaking mainly of Ford.

Reply to
goma865

==============================

didn't notice you were in Australia. easier to believe now.. Steve P. has told me of the high prices that yall pay down under.

g'day

Reply to
Key

Did you hear about the guy who saved his money, and bought a Rolls. Just had to impress a friend of his, and so he drove the Rolls to the airport to get his friend. They met at the door, and he walked his friend over to the Rolls. The friend looked quite surprised, as the owner opened the front passenger door for the traveller to get in.

"Bet you've never ridden in a Rolls before".

"Well, never in the front seat......"

(I'll explain the joke if needed.)

Reply to
Stormin Mormon