combination lock sequence?

Hi, all - I hope you can please help. I have an off-brand dial combination lock (not a Master) on my tool shed. I'm sure I know the correct 3-digit combination, but when I spin the dial in the standard way (see link below), the lock doesn't open.

Does anyone know of an alternate dial-spinning sequence that might help me get into my shed?

Unfortunatley, I don't know the brand of lock (no name listed) -- it looks to be a Master knock-off.

Thanks!

Standard combnation lock sequence:

jadunlap

=_NextPart_000_003E_01C6A99C.2B48A010 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

You could try some WD40 or other penetrating oil and try your = combination again or you could consider replacing the $5.00 locks with a $10.00 lock that you = actually know the combination for =20 See post below "Opening a basic shed lock"

for more info and suggestions on how to cost effectively deal with this = situation

Reply to
Keyman55