combination lock sequence?

Hi, all - I hope you can please help. I have an off-brand dial
combination lock (not a Master) on my tool shed. I'm sure I know the
correct 3-digit combination, but when I spin the dial in the standard
way (see link below), the lock doesn't open.
Does anyone know of an alternate dial-spinning sequence that might help
me get into my shed?
Unfortunatley, I don't know the brand of lock (no name listed) -- it
looks to be a Master knock-off.
Thanks!
Standard combnation lock sequence:
jadunlap
> Hi, all - I hope you can please help. I have an off-brand dial > combination lock (not a Master) on my tool shed. I'm sure I know the > correct 3-digit combination, but when I spin the dial in the standard > way (see link below), the lock doesn't open. > > Does anyone know of an alternate dial-spinning sequence that might = help > me get into my shed? > > Unfortunatley, I don't know the brand of lock (no name listed)
Reply to
Keyman55

Site Timeline