"lock out keys"

Does anyone know where I can purchase lock out keys? I have a storage facility interested in purchasing about 50 in different keyways. (too many to make by hand) I thought I saw an ad somewhere, maybe in one of the trade magazines. Not sure. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Reply to
SmithandSons

No reputable locksmith would give lock opening information over an open message board like this. Such information would be highly unethical, and would endanger the safety of the public.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Ooooooooo... Thats terrifying!!!!!!

Wndanger the safety of the public??? Oh, that's big.....

I'll bet you can recite the Foley Belsaw Code of Ethics by heart!!!

Do you idiot locksmiths think for a second that you posses any knowledge that isn't available from a 1000 different sources?

The days of the secret handshake are long gone stormin'........

Any idiot can open a lock. Any idiot can install a lockset.

You fossils are sure a riot!

Reply to
Les Walton

Reply to
wer2chosen

A "lock-out key" does not open a lock. It is inserted into the keyway to prevent someone(tenant, etc) from using their key. I was not asking how to open a lock, just if anyone knows who might manufacture these keys.

Storm> No reputable locksmith would give lock opening information over an

Reply to
SmithandSons

my supplier has them, but no clue on manufacturer..interesting design of the little things.. think i saw 3 keyways? Yale, KW1, and SC1 --Shiva--

Reply to
me

Shiva, who is your supplier? I have tried several suppliers I deal with and no one carries them. Thanks.

snipped-for-privacy@notanywhere.net wrote:

Reply to
SmithandSons

Steve

You don't even know what you are talking about. Lock out keys don't open anything. They stop somebody with a key from using it.

Steve