Help lost keys, Abus Locks

I put my my keys on my wifes car and she drove off. Needless to say I feel like crap. My question is many of my keys were ABUS Buffo disk locks for motorcycles, barrel type keys and a ABUS cable lock I have a card with a code for the cable. If and how do I go about replacing these keys? Can the local locksmith deal with replacing the ABUS keys?

Thanks, Dennis

Reply to
Jon

the ABUS Buffo disk lock shouldn't be a problem. however, the ABUS cable lock could possibly have the Abus Plus Keyway. (disk tumblers). Not many smiths can cut the Plus Keyway. You can go back through Abus Lock

.

800-352-2287 they can cut and send you a new key.

good luck

Reply to
"Key