keys

i have 99 dodge truck. and i lost my keys. i called a locksmith here where i live. he told me if i bring him the lock cylinder they will cut a new key for me. is there a differnt way to get a key.because i donot think i can take the lock out and put it back with it working right think you for any help.

Reply to
timmy paterson

a new key for

think i can take

let the locksmith come out and cut the key. or see you're Dodge Dealer and bring you're proof of ownership and you're vin number with you..

my2

Reply to
"Keyman