Lock Graphics

Damn-I'm on a roll here....

Does anybody know of a website that has technical drawings or photos of locks??

I need some for a business site. And yes I have googled, but all that seems to be there is clipart or wallpaper.

Any suggestions or help appreciated.

Thanks, goma.

Reply to
goma865

what KIND of pictures??

--Shiva--

Reply to
--Shiva--

Line drawings or close-ups-nothing big-around 300x300 or so.

Reply to
goma865

exterior view unmounted are available.. interior view.. ehh..

--Shiva--

Reply to
--Shiva--

should have got an email.. --Shiva--

Reply to
--Shiva--

Yep-I got it. Those are getting real close to what I need.I don't need the parts blow-up though.Only simple line drawings, like the ones that are up in the left-hand corners.(But slightly bigger) Something that clearly shows different variations of door locks.

I figure that a small section of these drawings will help prospective customers give me more accurate information when they are requesting products or services.

I could use a few of those, but I would have to alter them severely.(They might look crappy once that is done) I want something I can buy and do what I want.

I could easily copy them from the site and alter them-But my site is commercial, not personal.Would'nt be right. I have enough sleep deprivation already-LOL

Thanks Shiva.

goma.

Reply to
goma865