locked keys in isuzu truck, no success with jigglers

i just locked my keys in my truck. i stopped at home and left the keys in the ignition. company truck, isuzu, had my house keys in my backpack.

anyway, so this happened a few weeks ago and i called my boss because i couldn't find my jigglers. i've found them, so i'd rather not call my boss. but, i've never had much success with these things (a saturn and my 4runner are all i could ever open). is there some system to this? i know they're supposed to work on foreign trucks..

anyway, a response anytime soon would be nice. i'll be hunting through old posts for info, but i haven't found anything useful, yet.

oh, i can get the lock the flicker using one of the keys, but that doesn't really mean much, right?

help would be appreciated.

david

Reply to
theneonlobster

theneonlobster

good for you :-) now give up step by step instructions on exactly how you used that clothes hanger to unlock your truck. oh wait, that would be asking for defeating instruction. never mind :-)

Reply to
Key

good for you :-)

Coat Hanger-That poor guy-He did it the HARD WAY.

goma.

Reply to
goma865

Now that we know how to open your truck, please post your name and adress.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Obviously not a locksmith, eh?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Because Christ knows you didn't know how before. Now you can stop using bricks, on that make and model anyway.

please post your name

Reply to
Steve

I'm thinking of that one Paul Simon song. " 50 Ways"(To leave your lover)....

Of course the words would change-LOL

goma.

Reply to
goma865