Locksmiths have lousy security

Biting for m21005 is still good!! And this almost 24 hours after I post it on an open forum full of locksmiths, the f****ng gate keepers for christs sake. Will they EVER disable it? I don't know but if you want to get in there you better check it out now. Biting is 45664. The system may ask for it twice just enter it a second time. Maybe its a glitch or maybe they are trying to fake you out. Anyway so much for locksmith security. LMAO

Reply to
somesmartass