Latest threads in 🔒 Lockmithing and Lockpicking Discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Quality safes
I'm searching for a large cabinet-style safe. Not necessarily a new one, but one that is well built (knowing nothing about safes). What are some quality safe manufacturers? Thanks.

Quality safes
I'm searching for a large cabinet-style safe. Not necessarily a new one, but one that is well built (knowing nothing about safes). What are some quality safe manufacturers? Thanks.
4
4

Pick combs Stormin Normon
They look like a comb, cut VERY exactly re: space & depth. Use is by pushing all pins & springs into top chamber. Therefore there is no obstruction in plug & it will turn cyl with tension wrench...
4
4

Pundra Question
Ok, here goes. Some of you have questioned my background. After a six month basic locksmith course I went to work at a large locksmith division of a much larger security integration company for 7...
4
4

Comb Picks
Anyone used comb picks, any opinions? Where can I purchase KW1 & SC1? Thanks, William
5
5

Pundra Help
I have lost my sheet of pundra codes. I could use the depths for 151. The whole list would be awesome. Hope this does not break the rules. I only do pundra and farm out the rest so code software would...
13
13

Abus 37RK/80 Granit Padlock Closed Shackle recommended to me
Hello lock enthusiasts, I have the need to purchase eight padlocks for securing high value items to 25mm boron steel eyes attached to 1/2 metre thick rebar concrete via chain as yet unchosen. A close...
3
3

locksmithing
last july i did a basic locksmith course, thinking i would be able to find quite a bit of work, so far the results have not been as good as i had hoped, i have had some work but not enough to live on,...
2
2

Track 2
Hi guy, I've a doubt: I read around the Internet that Track2 of Credit Card are made up of 40 character (see here I've a smart card reader and I'm reading my cards but the Start sentinel, End Sentinel...
3
3

Bump keys
Take a look at these looks that all (even those expesnive Gerda etc. locks) are vulenrable to this techique - what would you guys recommend as a viable alternative to the standard 'pin' based...
15
15

Ilco Universal II
Hello, Has anyone used the Ilco Universal II code cutting machine ? And if so how does this machine compare to the HPC 1200 CMB ? Also if you have used the universal II would you have anything good or...

Best Core Program
Before anyone gets upset, this is not meant to be a spam. I hate them too. I am a locksmith that has written a nice little program to help with doing best cores. I know there are some on the web,...
2
2

Mosler safe
Hi all, new here, and have a question. Anyone have an idea as to the value of a Mosler safe, roughly 5'x2'x2', single door, combination. Numbers inside on several plates include BP 280, F1-D, Class C,...
2
2

Sargent Parts. Yoke?
How do I upload a picture so somebody can tell me what the parts are that I have? I think they are Sargent parts. Maybe yokes. Aluminum material. About 100 of them. Thanks Bob AZ
10
10

OT / Solving Three Problems That The US Has
I think we could solve three problems the US has very easily... 1. Dig a Mote about 75 yards wide, the entire length of the border between the US and Mexico. 2. Take the dirt that we dug up and send...
5
5