G.P. Blair's book, "Design and Simulation of Four-Stroke Engines"

Does anyone know where I can obtain the errata sheet(s) for this book? There are some errors, typos, cut-and-paste blunders, etc., in Chapter 2
that make writing simulation code around the equations impossible. I tried SAE and Blair's site, but no luck. I have the two-stroke errata sheets, but they don't cover the errors in this book.
Thanks
Frank
Add pictures here
✖
On Jun 25, 7:24 pm, snipped-for-privacy@Karma.com wrote:

Frank:
If I understand correctly you really are looking either the errata sheet or for a properly updated single chapter. One possibility is an engineering library that takes care of their books. If you go to http://www.worldcat.org/ and look up this book you will find it is in ~90 libraries. Is there one near you? You also might try contacting document services at the Linda Hall library and asking to borrow the book or to get a photocopy of the sheet. See: http://www.lindahall.org/services/document_delivery /
Pittsburgh Pete
Add pictures here
✖
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

The other approach is to email the author...textbook authors are usually very happy to have mistakes pointed out. There isn't much point in going to all that trouble just to confuse or mislead readers.
He'll probably be delighted.
Cheers,
Phil Hobbs
Add pictures here
✖
Phil Hobbs wrote:

Thanks for the replies. I contacted Professor Blair and he was good enough to send me the latest errata sheet. Unfortunately, the corrections did not cover my areas of concern--primarily the inability to obtain accurate results using the equations in Chapter 2, "Gas Flow Through Four-Stroke Engines; specifically, the section on Outward Flow from a Cylinder to a Pipe.
I'm using the information in Dr. Blair's text as a foundation for a program I'm writing to simulate multi-branch exhaust systems. I'm aware that there are programs out there that do something like this (including Dr. Blair's), but as a retired mechanical/software engineer, I enjoy the challenge of putting this together myself.
I guess my next question is: Has anyone used the equations in this text (or his two-stroke text) with any success?
Thanks again,
Frank
Add pictures here
✖