lathe

I have a problem, i byed a used Tornio Anselmi MonoFAP 180 AE lathe from a local machinists scool.
The operating/maintenance manual is missing.
Where i can get hold of a copy of the manual?
Hken Hveem Norway
I just cross posted you to rec.crafts.metalworking. :)

Good luck, Alvin in Arizona
No ansvers on my lathe problem yet.... Tried to e-mail several companys down in italy that sells lathes from the Tornio Anselmi factory, but the fat ****** italians never ansvers my mail.
Are they just to lazy or to dumb to understand english ?

"Hken Hveem" wrote:

I'm not surprised..
"Hken Hveem" > wrote in message

fat
Or is it that you are to dumb to speak Italian?
maybe, but it is normal to ansver your mail. Anyvay it is a very good lathe, it looks like it is manufactured around the 60-70's.

Forget the manufacturer? The original company is long gone? Only the name remains? Get a copy from somewhere else? Like an individual that has a copy.
Not as easy to find as a guy with a copy of the owners manual for some odd-year of air-cooled-VW but still do-able.
Alvin in AZ