lathe

I have a problem, i byed a used Tornio Anselmi MonoFAP 180 AE lathe from a
local machinists scool.
The operating/maintenance manual is missing.
Where i can get hold of a copy of the manual?
Håken Hveem
Norway
Reply to
HÃ¥ken Hveem
I just cross posted you to rec.crafts.metalworking. :)
"H?ken Hveem" wrote:
Good luck, Alvin in Arizona
Reply to
alvinj
No ansvers on my lathe problem yet.... Tried to e-mail several companys down in italy that sells lathes from the Tornio Anselmi factory, but the fat ****** italians never ansvers my mail.
Are they just to lazy or to dumb to understand english ? skrev i melding news:cpb3a0$pnp$ snipped-for-privacy@reader1.panix.com...
Reply to
HÃ¥ken Hveem
I'm not surprised..
Reply to
Tom
"Håken Hveem" > wrote in message
Or is it that you are to dumb to speak Italian?
Reply to
Ahernwill
maybe, but it is normal to ansver your mail. Anyvay it is a very good lathe, it looks like it is manufactured around the 60-70's.
"Ahernwill" skrev i melding news:MD4wd.661$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread3.news.atl.earthlink.net...
Reply to
HÃ¥ken Hveem
Forget the manufacturer? The original company is long gone? Only the name remains? Get a copy from somewhere else? Like an individual that has a copy.
Not as easy to find as a guy with a copy of the owners manual for some odd-year of air-cooled-VW but still do-able.
Alvin in AZ
Reply to
alvinj