Anybody Ever Install a Shooting Star DRO on a South Bend 9" Lathe?

If anybody has ever installed a Shooting Star DRO on a South Bend Lathe,

9 Inch (or other size). I would appreciate some correspondence and advice.

Thanks for the help.

Joe

Reply to
Joe Comunale

Hey Joe,

I could be wrong, but I think Shooting Star themselves have one on a SB that they demo at trade shows and at ME shows like NAMES. Give them a shout.

Take care.

Brian Laws>If anybody has ever installed a Shooting Star DRO on a South Bend Lathe,

Reply to
Brian Lawson

They have quite a few user photos on their site that may help. There are only 2 of a SouthBend 9" and only on the cross slide but you may get some ideas from the others. Go to their site and click on the "User Photos" link:

"I'm not grown up enough to be so old!"

Reply to
Keith Marshall