Arrow Trucking Shuts Doors

Not anymore room for crookedness than now. Look at the areas with more voters than living people. And with an electronic machine, is easy to get a paper trail Just attach a small printer to each unit, and the person sees what he voted for, then turns in the paper.

Reply to
Bill McKee

I believe that pretty much all of the trucks Arrow was using were leased from the manufacturers and that's why the drivers were told to drop them off at the nearest Freightliner dealer.

Reply to
Pete C.

Might as well. It's too late for the Sanity Clause. :(

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Let the Record show that "Michael A. Terrell" on or about Fri, 25 Dec 2009 12:08:12

-0500 did write/type or cause to appear in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

There ain'ta no Santa Clause.

pyotr

pyotr filipivich

I'll bet you didn't get any for Christmas, didja!

Reply to
cavelamb

I never mentioned 'Santa'.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

What would he do with sanity? ;-)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

T'wern't sanity I was referring to...

Reply to
cavelamb

Well, that's just crazy talk! ;-)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Started my day with a bang , an' it's only gotten better since ...

Reply to
Snag

That agrees with what I gathered from the article.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I don't remember all the details on my shirttail cousins deal but the jist of it is the trucking company negotiates leasing terms with a truck manufacturer and the drivers are responsible for the lease.

In my cousins case, the truck is leased for 400,000 miles with a warranty that is in effect for the full term.

I *hope* this isn't a case where the drivers end up holding the bag.

Wes

Reply to
Wes

I have no idea - I'm sitting on (figuratively speaking) a weeks mail.

tschus pyotr

pyotr filipivich

"Ladies, did you wake up grumpy this morning? Or did you let him sleep?"

Many years ago, I and my sweetie managed to swing a week together between quarters. She tended to grumble that I was far too perky in the morning. "What can I say, I've slept till I'm rested, I woke up next you, what's not to like?" Of course the next week, when I'm having to drag out for classes, that is when I held the soliloquy about the difference between how I am on vacation, and the rest of term.

pyotr filipivich

Let the Record show that "Michael A. Terrell" on or about Fri, 25 Dec 2009 14:48:54

-0500 did write/type or cause to appear >> pyotr filipivich wrote:

Convene a Kangaroo court and have a trial by Joey.

pyotr filipivich

Being back to single ... sanity is over rated.

pyotr filipivich

And sometimes the company hold the truck, and hires drivers. "It all depends" - on the bean counter, tax laws, phase of the moon, the secretary's shoe size...

It will be, the question is, how big is that bag? I checked a forum I'm on. Some of the guys just laid off, were hired with in the last month. They are still waiting for first paychecks.

pyotr filipivich

In other words, a typical day on usenet?

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Certainly true enough around here!

Reply to
cavelamb

Mine teaches , and is off til after the first . Lotta good that does me , I still gotta work .

Reply to
Snag