Can anyone help?

My name is Peter McPherson. I am a fourth year Psychology student at RMIT University in Melbourne, Australia. I am currently conducting a research study examining community attitudes toward online therapy, and I am looking for individuals that may be interested in being involved. Participants will be asked to complete a brief online questionnaire, taking approximately 15 minutes.

By completing the questionnaire, you can also enter the draw to win a $200 Amazon gift voucher.

If you are interested, please follow the link below for more information and an opportunity to participate.

.

Many thanks,

Peter McPherson.

Reply to
p.j.mcpherson

For such information, I charge the normal forensic expert witness rate of $85 per hour with a 8 hour minimum. Please let me know where I can send the invoice. Upon receipt and cashing of your money transfer method, I shall be happy to fill out your forms.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

Wes S

Reply to
clutch

Yx?ã ö÷uuòw?TÈH,V(ÉWH,ÎV(ÉHU(,M-.ÉÌÏ?..®ð?Ä??¢Ôr?ÊüRÚÏ`?ô¢üÒ?Ì

Reply to
*