Cheneys hunting buddy has a heart attack

Steve B wrote: snipped

Come on, Steve, let's not malign the National Enquirer! I still have hopes of having a secret love affair someday and reading all about it in the Enquirer.

Richard

Reply to
Richard Lamb

I think that if Cheney and his victim were in bad relations, they would not go hunting together.

What I personally think is quite likely, is that Cheney was more drunk than he wanted us to believe, and the purpose of the delays was to clear up his blood of alcohol.

Ignoramus14487

"Steve B" wrote

Which two?

You seem _very_ well informed.

-- TP

Reply to
tonyp

Hey, don't blame me. There's any number of people who might have done it.

-- Ed Huntress

Reply to
Ed Huntress

"Richard Lamb" wrote

Actually, I find The Enquirer FAR more credible than CBS News.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

Steve, that explains more than you may realize. d8-)

-- Ed Huntress

Reply to
Ed Huntress

Ed, you are just too deep for me. I don't have a clue what that means.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

Yeah, I had a feeling that might be the case.

-- Ed Huntress

Reply to
Ed Huntress

Yet you hang on my every word.

You follow me like a shadow.

You reply every time I post.

What's up with that?

And, you talk in a code that only you understand. Do you always babble to yourself like this? Perhaps if you write complete sentences and thoughts, you might allow someone else into the conversation.

But I doubt it. You have no desire for discourse, but only to hear your own irrational pompous thoughts. You apparently think that you are somehow superior to the unwashed rabble here. So superior that you refuse to even clarify your ambiguous spew.

Rave on, Ed.

plonk

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

Eh, I think they hang pretty well on their own -- from lamp posts, mostly. d8-)

Don't flatter yourself. You keep showing up in the middle of threads, like a road apple. I have to watch where I step to avoid you.

Only when you post something that's a sweeping or gratuitous insult. Then it's worth sticking something sharp in there, to let out some of the gas. As it happens, that's more than half of your posts.

See above.

I'm sure that 90% of the people here understand perfectly well what I mean. The other 10% tend to be lost in the labyrinths of their own imaginations.

There is a small group of all-purpose malcontents here, with foul attitudes and foul mouths, who tend to be abusive to people and then to accuse others of abuse when a small amount of it is reflected back upon them. They tend to dish it out in a big way but to have very thin skins...

...like that.

-- Ed Huntress

Reply to
Ed Huntress

LOL

8-)
Reply to
John R. Carroll

HEY! What what-the-heck did I do? Or did the latest issue of Enquirer mention me?

Richard

Reply to
Richard Lamb

Unless you are Brittney Spears they didn't :>) You aren't are you? LOL I was responding to Ed's reply to Steve so the answer to your question is - nothing. Unless your Brittney.

Reply to
John R. Carroll

Not MY Brittney. Not my type.

I'm holding out for someone who can carry on a conversation...

Richard

"I know we have to talk afterwards, so I'm looking for a woman who gives good "mind", if you know what I mean". Robin Williams

Reply to
Richard Lamb

"Richard Lamb" wrote

I think that I'd rather be in the Enquirer than on the cover of The Rolling Stone.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

Chuckle..If I had been the shooter..there would be no wounded individual.

- Proverbs 22:3

Reply to
Gunner

Deeply? Id be terribly surprised if there was .5" penetration on direct impact with skin at 30 yrds.

Gunner

- Proverbs 22:3

Reply to
Gunner

Actually..a number of studies have show the Enquirer to be MUCH more accurate than any of the major Media..CBS etc

Gunner

- Proverbs 22:3

Reply to
Gunner

I know what you mean. She's got nothin' on you're average door knob. It only takes one thing to entertain 15 year old boys though and that ain't brains.

Reply to
John R. Carroll

And yet, the press reported that the birdshot was close to his heart.

I think that there is a goood possibility that two things were not as reported:

1) Cheney was a lot closer to Whittington than 30 yards 2) He was a lot more drunk that he led us to believe i
Reply to
Ignoramus7685