DECKEL #KF12 PANTOGRAPH

I had a chinese guy in college that spoke english with a brooklyn accent.

John

Reply to
John

Okay, so I'm late and catching up, but Gunner wrote on Sun, 03 Dec 2006 02:30:09 GMT in rec.crafts.metalworking :

And beards, they tickle.

tschus pyotr

Reply to
pyotr filipivich

On Sun, 03 Dec 2006 11:59:11 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, pyotr filipivich quickly quoth:

Mustaches are made for holding the Scent of a Woman.

Also, if you have a tongue which can tie a cherry stem into a knot, girls love you for some reason.

- This product cruelly tested on defenseless furry animals - --------------------------------------------------------

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Indeed. And one should keep it not too short..and use conditioner on it, else the lady may get chaffed.

Gunner

Political Correctness

Gunner

Okay, so I'm late and catching up, but Larry Jaques wrote on Sun, 03 Dec 2006 04:33:09 -0800 in rec.crafts.metalworking :

Ahem, yes. I recall learning this lesson, the day after the first night. "What is that alluring aroma...?" Plumb flat caused all manner of lack of concentration on the programming I was trying to do.... of

Writing the alphabet with your tongue can lead to interesting results too.

pyotr

Reply to
pyotr filipivich

Okay, so I'm late and catching up, but Gunner wrote on Sun, 03 Dec 2006 12:46:45 GMT in rec.crafts.metalworking :

Lesson from my old man. If you are going to be clean shaved, shave in the evening. Dad was pretty cool.

tschus pyotr

Reply to
pyotr filipivich

On Sun, 03 Dec 2006 22:06:57 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, pyotr filipivich quickly quoth:

I imagine so. Fond memories! (Ah, FiFi! Ah, Jasmine!)

Yabbut the cherry stem trick can be done in public, even in mixed company, leading to writing with the tongue at a later, more intimate time.

--- Annoy a politician: Be trustworthy, faithful, and honest! ---

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Okay, so I'm late and catching up, but Larry Jaques wrote on Sun, 03 Dec 2006 18:02:19 -0800 in rec.crafts.metalworking :

Ah, sweet nectar of the gods ...

Yeah, well. um .. yeah.

Reply to
pyotr filipivich

Okay, so I'm late and catching up, but Larry Jaques wrote on Sun, 03 Dec 2006 18:02:19 -0800 in rec.crafts.metalworking :

Oh yeah. Nectar of the gods,

Well, er ... ah, yeah, umm, of course. Never mind ...

Reply to
pyotr filipivich

Sounds like it.

Gunner

Political Correctness

Gunner

Anyone ever thought of makin one from grade 25 balls pressed into soft metal ? Its the difficulty of drilling the very accurate holes and aligning ...

If a ball is off , hit it sideways to push the soft metal . You can also use balls instead of live centers on a lathe .

Tom Gardner (nospam) wrote:

Reply to
werty

Anyone ever thought of makin one from grade 25 balls pressed into soft metal ? Its the difficulty of drilling the very accurate holes and aligning ...

If a ball is off , hit it sideways to push the soft metal . You can also use balls instead of live centers on a lathe .

Tom Gardner (nospam) wrote:

Reply to
werty