FA: Okuma CNC vertical machining center

$29,400

Reply to
Ed

Assuming the thing is in good working order, that's one heck of a machine for $29,400 bucks.

Reply to
Joe788

I've been very impressed with our Okuma's. We have a bunch of LB15's, OSP5000, OSP5020, a OSP700 grinder and another grinder that is OSP5xxx. Also a Captain L370M that I can't remember what control version.

The LB's are first half of 1980 production, they don't seem to have to applogize for any short comings today. They must have been close to state of the art back then.

I'd rather work on an Okuma anyday. Just don't have to often.

Wes

Reply to
Wes