FS or Trade:Stainless Art (Buckles)

Taking offers or trade for electronics: scanners,cb,ham radios,etc. and so on

ALL ONE OF A KIND

also does anybody else in here make these? I have a ton of related stuff like welding wire,buffing,burrs,etc I could sell if anyone is interested.

remove to reply

Reply to
Browning Mark FourA

Nice stuff!! Very nice stuff!

How much for

Second choice
(too bad they are not .45

Got a list of the other stuff you could post for the readers?

Gunner

No 220-pound thug can threaten the well-being or dignity of a 110-pound woman who has two pounds of iron to even things out. Is that evil? Is that wrong? People who object to weapons aren't abolishing violence, they're begging for the rule of brute force, when the biggest, strongest animals among men were always automatically "right". Guns end that, and social democracy is a hollow farce without an armed populace to make it work. - L. Neil Smith

Reply to
Gunner