Light box for object photography

Air conditioning in an Army R&D lab -- not a shop. I still wound up taking apart things with small screws and other parts.

And the government paid for the AC, not me (at least not just me). And Northern VA near DC gets quite hot and quite humid in the summer, so it is really needed, especially where sensitive measurements are being made.

Sounds like a good idea. I'll remember that one.

Thanks, DoN.

Reply to
DoN. Nichols

Some days it's over 100 degrees and quite humid in my shop. :(

I used to find them at flea markets for 25 cents. The last pieces I bought were $1 each. They have fabric sewn around the edge, which is the first place to look for missing screws or small parts. I also have a couple hundred empty pill bottles to store hardware while waiting on parts.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell