Machinery and welding equipment for sale

Conservatives, actually paleo-conservatives now, want fiscal RESPONSIBLITY. Neither party is real good at responsibility.

That means meeting the needs of the public at the same time balancing the books. And I have no problem borrowing for a need if you have a realistic plan to pay it off. Debt-free is a goal, not a condition that must be met by letting essentials slip. But deficit spending can not be a permanent long term solution. It simply can't work.

No matter how much someone may want what deficit spending can buy, it can't go on indefinitely. The choices are balance the books or suffer what real world economics brings to you sooner or later. That's exactly where we are now after 60 years of bi-partisan governments ignoring that fact.

Real conservatives have no problem with the general concept of social programs. They want them to be needed and to have both a cure for the problem and an exit plan built in from the start. Most important of all, they want the books balanced. If majority says we need program X, so be it as long as it's paid for.

Have your yacht and your fine wine if you like. Your business, not mine - if you can meet your bills at the end of the month instead of adding it to the card.

Reply to
Winston_Smith

I'm getting old. I remember when Gunner posted original, clever quips instead of yet another retread of his standard death threat.

Reply to
Winston_Smith

Gumby is an ignorant coward and blowhard. He has nothing but his tired old line of BS. He is angry because his beloved party has continued to let him down now he is in denial. Poor sad sack.

Reply to
Allen Drake

Do you have any examples of Gunner's cowardness? I take a lot of what he says with a little salt, but can not think of any examples of his being a coward. True I only read a small percentage of what he posts, but then I do not read most of what you post either.

Dan

Reply to
dcaster

I'm still waiting for him to show up.

Here's the proof.

Then Ok! when and where?

Gunner

In 4 weeks.

Take your time, smell the roses. Get your affairs in order.

Gunner ===============================================

4 weeks plus a day or two.

Gunner

You planning on having a stroke that week????

Gunner

In misc.survivalism Gunner Asch wrote

Gunner Asch View profile More >>Oh..Id simply take it off you.

At what address?

=============================================== Note: Gunner then decides that he doesn't do addresses.

If you are going to pass along an address, not your house, pass it along now.

Gunner ===============================================

The address again?

So you are threatening me? And doing it in public?

That means you think this is a fake,right?

Gunner

Ok...those quotes should take care of the lie that gunner thought I was going to show up at his place. I made him ask multiple times because I figured that he would wuss out saying that he thought I was coming to his place. He did.

Poor little gunner doesn't do houses (makes me wonder why he posts an address to meet him these days) so I picked a nice swamp near where I live.

Gunner Asch View profile More >>>But then you know swamps are really scary places. All those gum

3 weeks, 1 day

Deucalion

The best example is his running away from the truth tactic when he can't address an issue and then telling me he has kill filed . He is famous for this. If you go back to his first replies to my posts where he has nothing do with facts and immediately attacking with no proof of anything he says.

He is obviously a very disturbed individual with deep seated hatred and cowardice.

He makes a good republican and refuses to take responsibility for what his party has done. No sane person thinks the right is not the cause of the recession of '08. Sure Obama has not been able to turn things around fast enough to satisfy the impatient masses. He was assuming he would have help from the right like Clinton did. They have stated their goals. To make him a one term leader at any and all costs even if they take America in the wrong direction. Obama has pissed off the left for giving so much ground but the right will not budge. They claim America does not want an increase in taxes and wants Washington to cut spending but that is simply more lies. A majority of the public think a tax hike on the top few percent is the right thing to do. they do not want a cut in social spending and don't want the right or anyone to screw with SS. Bush wanted to tie it to the stock market. Well we all sure saw how that would have gone haven't we?

The Bush administration was he cause of the great recession but Gumby refuses to accept that fact. He calls it a lie and will defend Bush. Gumby is unstable and melts down when he is confronted with this truth.

He is simply a coward and does not have the sack to kill file me or anyone.

Just because he cuts Internet BS and posts it here does not make him a hero. To bad you don't have the Intel to note this. I can do the same. I can provide you with things that would counter all that he brings to this or any post.

Gunby is a troll and sackless coward.

Reply to
Allen Drake

=A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0Dan

I do not count not traveling to meet someone as cowardness. If I challenged you to meet me in say New Zealand, would you consider yourself a coward if you did not show up.

Dan

Reply to
dcaster

If I told someone in New Zealand to name the time and place? I would indeed.

Reply to
Deucalion

I do not see this as cowardice. It does not take any courage to kill file someone or to persist in addressing an issue.

This is not a defense of Gunner. It is questioning your use of words. Cowardice to me is the opposite of courage.

Dan

Reply to
dcaster

Courage is showing up for a meeting when you threaten someone and tell them to name the time an place. Short of gunner's constant fabrications about his past, just exactly where do you see any proof of this alleged courage?

Reply to
Deucalion

The cowardice is claiming to KF someone and not doing it. He has repeatedly run away while pretending to KF them and not doing so. Gumby never has anything sane or civil to discuss without hate filled rants. Typical WingTard.

Reply to
Allen Drake

Well you see Gumby I have not made any threats. You are the one with an empty head and the one that is extreme. I am simply telling the facts. My opinions do not make me extreme anything. I think like most other Americans who know the right was to blame for the recession and Bush lied us into the war with Iraq. He took his eyes of Bin Laden, clammed he was not interested in him any more and let him escape at Tora Bora.

You are the coward and will always remain such.

Reply to
Allen Drake

My statement was that I had not seen anything that indicated that Gunner is a coward. Not the same as saying there is any proof of courage. You say Gunner said he would meet someone if they named the time and date. Can you point me to that statement.? As I said, I do not read bunches of messages.

Dan

Reply to
dcaster

Are you serious? Claiming to kill file someone does not take courage and does not indicate cowardice. Whether Gunner is sane or civil has nothing to do with cowardice.

Dan

Reply to
dcaster

OK...

[...]

Gumby has proven his cowardice over and over again. Running away from the truth is just that. You really should try to keep up.

Reply to
Allen Drake

=A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 Dan

Running from what someone else call the truth is not cowardice as far as I am concerned.

I can not see any benefit in trying to keep up with this thread. There is nothing here of any interest to me.

Dan

Reply to
dcaster

=A0 =A0 =A0 =A0Dan