Machinist Programmers Wanted in San Diego

Taylor Guitars [ .. Knowledge of MasterCam 3D Modeling software is a plus Knowledge and fluency with Solidworks 3D Modeling software ... [

Next they may expect someone that can drill holes .

Reply to
Cliff

That sounds sort of like my job except that my company uses Pro Engineer. I guess that means that if I applied for that job my salary might be less than the $18.00 - $25.00/year they're offering. Man, times sure are tough.

Reply to
MadHatter

I make all most twice as much / hr as a Tool maker/Machinist and don't even know what MasterCam is! (o: JS

Reply to
StarDust

Or play guitar.

Reply to