Jim

Reply to
jim rozen

You might try the wayback machine at archive.org

Reply to
Jim Stewart

but what purpose

Reply to
Mike Berger

ATP

I have had my share of these messages and they all were SPAM. To do a quick check on the message, if you still have it, roll your mouse over any blue text and see what someone wants you to respond to. Then forward the mesage to " snipped-for-privacy@ebay.com".

I get several SPAM messages like this every week. On Sunday I got two from the same place an hour apart. Bob AZ

Reply to
Bob AZ

What makes you think ebay has any interest in serving the consumer? ebay serves ebay and their stockholders, just as any publicly-traded company.

It definitely serves Ebay's purposes to prevent possible interested

See above. Is this a followup to an earlier thread? I do not recall or recognize the email address.

Rex B

Reply to
Rex B

Undo it?? Heck, they are probably behind it!

Reply to
Rex B

And did you get the item you paid for? Ebay doesn't care about your inability to research or contact banned sellers. Why should they?

Reply to
Dave

No. Ebay doesn't care about your

Because I purchased an item on ebay, paid for it, and would like to track the transaction, regardless of why Ebay banned the seller?

Reply to
ATP*

Ok, I guess you might be able to see the final stream of complaints, but is that likely to be very helpful?

Reply to
Dave

I have no idea why his trading privileges are suspended. I would like to know if I have some chance of getting my product, what other buyers have experienced, etc.. Ebay decides they're going to "cancel" the transaction after I've already paid for the item, and just makes it disappear like it never happened? I don't think it's right.

Reply to
ATP*

Evidently they won't, but since consumer confidence is key to continued growth in their business, they ought to be trying a little harder.

Reply to
ATP*

Why do you need Ebay? If you made payment you obviously know how to contact the seller. Do so.

Reply to
Dave