OT: EBAY Seller Unhappy W/ -feedback

So, won a computer cable from SDSPROGROUP. $6.+ shipping. Took them 4 weeks to deliver; would not respond to 3 Emails over 3 week period. I get 98% of my Ebay wins in 1 week or so. So, I left negative FB for the above reasons. Now, they have Emailed me 4 times in the past week, begging me to retract the FB. Example: > Dear Jason, We admit that this wasn't the best service we could provide you with and we are very sorry for all the inconvenience you might have experienced! We are working on improving our service. We?d like to offer you a full refund of the original transaction amount (including S&H charges) as a bonus if you agree to withdraw your feedback. At this time we already initiated process of Mutual Feedback Withdrawal via EBay. Bonus will be sent shortly after agreement is reached. Your cooperation would be highly appreciated. Once again, we are sincerely sorry for all the trouble! Best regards, SDSProGroup

Yeah, right. Last time I looked in the mirror, SUCKER was not stamped on my forehead. If SDSPROGROUP put 1/4 the effort into shipping on time and responding to customers Emails as they do to whining about NFB they get, their FB score would improve dramatically. My advice: Do not buy from SDSROGROUP. JR Dweller in the cellar

Reply to
JR North

I hear you, but...

I dunno. If it was me I'd probably ask them once to send the "bonus" to me first and tell tham that after those funds were safely in my wallet, then I'd remove the NFB.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Wisnia

Reply to
Mark F

This seller seems to have a lot of those cracks. See:

327 Negative or Neutral

About 90% of the feedback comments complain either that shipping was slow, or the product never appeared.

Sample: I Paid Instantly, They Shipped by Wagon Train Came via Pony Express 30 days later. as described,but very slow shipping Very S-L-O-W shipment. It took about two weeks to ship my item.

Reply to
Doug Miller

Good for you JR. You are doing right.

Reply to
boreas

What I do when I am slow to ship, is I write my buyers a lengthy email with most profuse apologies that I can think of, works for me. My delays, if they happen, never exceed one week. I prefer to ship right away simply so that I do not forget.

Ignoramus32056

Fantastic site! Thanks.

Reply to
WoodButcher

Hmmmm, free money...

I have orders that should have shipped too but my customers are usually pretty understanding. You might have just dropped into the crack that every supplier has.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

Geez, give the guy a break, willya? 327 negative or neutral could mean he suffers from ADHD or something.

It could also mean the bidders who buy his stuff are incredibly stupid, too.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

Hey Mark, I think most Ebayers know that people screw up sometimes. I don't get bent out of shape if a seller has a 200 sales and a 98% feedback.

Regards, LLBrown

Reply to
LLBrown

Yup, I would have left the neg feedback too. About the only neg feedback I have left over the last year was an auction houst that took 45 days to even get my item to the seller! I think most of the real "low life" sellers are off Ebay because of the feedback system... at least I haven't seen any for some time.

LLB

Reply to
LLBrown

I'm with tom on this one. Hell browse their FB. You can still see mutually withdrawn FB I believe. If theres 20 of em, then maybe not, but everyone has issues from time to time.

Reply to
marc.britten

I've left one neutral in my ebay experience since leaving a negative is going to get one back for sure since the last word seems to be that of the seller.

I had one purchase that went long but when the lady responds to you that she had a baby in the days of non-communication between buying and recieving, you kinda have to cut her some slack there.

Ebay needs some competition though. This no bidder id over 200 bucks thing is nuts. Also, for the kind of money they are raking in, a complete history of a seller / buyer for those of us that like to do our due dilligence would be very helpfull in combatting fraud and clueless sellers/buyers.

Wes

Reply to
clutch

People actually BUY computer cables? I have a couple 55 gallon drums full of the damn things.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

On reading their feedback list, I have no idea why anyone would even consider buying from them, except with the firm knowledge that they were risking long- or non-delivery. So, JR, check your forehead

*before* you buy from them, just as we all should before we buy a Gold-plated 30.00 pr> So, won a computer cable from SDSPROGROUP. $6.+ shipping. Took them 4
Reply to
Mark F

I'm with Mark. If the listing had said "Shipping may be slow", would you have complained? Yet, that is what the feedback said. Even the positives are cautionary: "Items finally arrived", "took 3 weeks to get here".

Bob

Reply to
Bob Engelhardt

Reply to
Doug Miller

Even some of the *positive* feedbacks include complaints about slow shipping, e.g.

Item just as described, but 12 days to ship and no answers to any of my e-mails Items finally arrived. Good price.

10 days to deliver 60 miles, but item as described

Come on. There's a definite pattern of slow shipping and failure to respond. Tough to blame that on the buyers.

Reply to
Doug Miller

You haven't been looking. :-) "Bargainland" receives an average of about 75 negative feedbacks _per_day_ :

Only eight so far today... but it isn't even noon yet.

Reply to
Doug Miller

Shit does happen.

I'd tell 'em FB will be retracted *after* refund has been received. You've already trusted them, now it's their turn to trust.

Reply to
Don Foreman