OT My second electric bike

On Sun, 12 Jun 2016 09:39:37 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

Yes. Google Hall Effect clamp meters. Samples here. http://tinyurl.com/hr9mfoh
http://tinyurl.com/zm5mc2z
On Sun, 12 Jun 2016 09:39:37 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca Gave us:

Absolutely. You want me to post photos?
On 06/10/2016 11:37 PM, DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno wrote:

Gunner's been stranded in a mobile home, in TAFT, a shitty little town that got bypassed by civilization when Interstate 5 went in, letting travelers sneak past by while avoiding the dump by 20 miles.
On Sat, 11 Jun 2016 17:27:33 -0700, Alexander Galaxy

Yeah but he insists he owns a quarter of his block! But as you know, the property records say he owns nothing.... on which he says he's going to put up a shop.
"Im going to put up a 30x50 steel building on the empty lot to the left of the house." http://groups.google.com/group/alt.home.repair/msg/745fd34b5e5a19a9
Hey Wieber! How's that building coming along? LOL

Who do you think you're fooling? You never owned that lot, or even the lot your double wide sits on. And there was never any chance you were going to be able to buy it or any new building, as proven by your record of never being able to pay the property tax on your trailer.

It has little to do with age. You CAN'T move. For starters, you probably couldn't fill your gas tank once, let alone multiple times.

Doesn't take a full tank to make it to the first pile of scrap and then to the recycler. But that wouldn't work going cross country.

Then why do you call it "terrorism," say you're having me killed for it, and claim it's "A great set up for court!!" https://groups.google.com/d/msg/talk.politics.guns/BfeVyikv-Jo/hvwmn6m4cDEJ

You're getting back what you handed out. Glad you like it.

You have a strange definition of "nicely." You are broke and have no hope. Apparently you get some pleasure out of all the lying. I enjoy your lying too. Keep it up! Please don't get a job because then you wouldn't have time for Usenet.
Gave us:

Well at least he did not get mentored by Kaczynski. Sounds like he wanted to though.
Been there I see. Oh on the wrong side of the tracks maybe. I have. Martin
On 6/11/2016 7:27 PM, Alexander Galaxy wrote:

Work implies a full time income. You don't "work." You scrounge, part time.

So the CA economy has been bad for decades? http://tinyurl.com/d7hkkp http://tinyurl.com/l68gh3 Obviously you were doing poorly in good time and bad. Nobody forced you to keep making the same mistakes for decades. Those mistakes include spending so much time on Usenet writing stupid excuses.

It's YOUR idea. Your story is that you're broke now because the economy is bad. But you've always been broke regardless of the ups and downs of the economy. You are busted by your lien records, which became public because you keep saying you're adding names to a death list.

You don't have any choice. Nobody in their right mind would give you any serious amount of credit. At least, not on purpose. The medical system fronted you hundreds of thousands, and got zero in return.

No, the last thing you bought on credit was some $38 purchase with PayPal. And at the end of the two weeks credit, they found your account empty. And then you came here with your crybaby act only to be proven incapable of keeping your end of the bargain, or accepting your mistake.

You don't own that double wide. The lien holders do. Don't believe me? Try to sell it and see what happens.

Bullshit. Some of your liens are for other than property taxes. Over 3 decades of liens and judgments. http://tinyurl.com/d7hkkp http://tinyurl.com/l68gh3

"At the moment." Bwahahaha! Your bank account is empty a lot, which is obvious from looking at your failure to pay a couple hundred a year in property taxes, decade after decade.

1. You didn't ride any motorcycle at 264 mph. If you knew anything about motorcycles, you would have known better than to make such a brainddead claim.
2. Your IQ stories are self busting on account of them all being different, and you being and undeniably stupid failure.
3. Your property tales are busted by the property records. And your explanation that handshake deals aren't recorded is more pathological lying.
4. You can't be both in and out of Mensa. You can't be a cop for different numbers of year every time you tell the story. It's obvious you make this stuff up as you go along. You are an incompetent liar. Which is why nobody believes you're hobnobbing with the hoi polloi.

Cite! LOL

Click on the specs tab: http://en-us.fluke.com/products/clamp-meters/fluke-381-true-rms-clamp-meter.html#techspecs
DC Current Range 999.9 A Resolution 0.1 A

It can be had for less, though: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Fluke-381-Remote-Display-True-rms-AC-DC-Clamp-Meter-with-18-inch-iFlex-Probe-/201598344742?hash=item2ef0329e26:g:KVQAAOSwOVpXVNDR

So far the UT210E has been fine for my hobbyist use: (Amazon.com product link shortened)
It won't measure car starting current but I have other ways to do that. http://www.stuttgartperformanceengineering.com/inductiveammater.html
It -will- show the key-off drain from a car battery without disconnecting the battery and triggering the radio's anti-theft lockout.
It zeros to within a few milliamps. The main error seems to come from changing its orientation in the Earth's magnetic field between zeroing it and clamping it on the wire.
It immediately became my favorite ammeter, though the autorange-only voltage is less impressive. Uni-T makes a superb meter for voltage and you need two meters to measure both voltage and current at the same time anyway, for example checking battery or solar panel output under varying loads. (Amazon.com product link shortened)&*Version*=1&*entries*=0 The specs don't mention that it displays 4-1/2 digits.
--jsw
On 11/06/16 16:11, Jim Wilkins wrote:

I've got the UT70B version and have found the RS232 comms feature useful for data logging on a number of occasions. Looks just like the one you linked to. I used to write Windows software for force and torque testing equipment so just modified a version of that to capture and graph the readings.