OT My second electric bike

Where did the new batch of trolls and freaks come from? Do you know these guys? Where are they posting from?

Reply to
Ed Huntress

On Sun, 12 Jun 2016 17:18:15 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca Gave us:

The discussion was about function not price.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

On Sun, 12 Jun 2016 22:29:16 -0700, Gunner Asch Gave us:

No, you retarded brain damaged dumbfuck. It is but one example.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Doesn't take a full tank to make it to the first pile of scrap and then to the recycler. But that wouldn't work going cross country.

Then why do you call it "terrorism," say you're having me killed for it, and claim it's "A great set up for court!!"

You're getting back what you handed out. Glad you like it.

You have a strange definition of "nicely." You are broke and have no hope. Apparently you get some pleasure out of all the lying. I enjoy your lying too. Keep it up! Please don't get a job because then you wouldn't have time for Usenet.

Reply to
Far From Any Road

Here's the one I already provided a link for. Took me about 30 seconds to find it, and it measures both AC and DC current.

$32 dollars delivered, and plenty good enough for most amateurs.

Reply to
Far From Any Road

Yeah, but you're an idiot who couldn't and didn't read the specs. As if you needed to remind anyone of that! Why do you believe you're smart at the same time you post endless examples of how you're unable to do what others do easily?

Reply to
Far From Any Road

Never heard of 'em.

Reply to
JW

I only see one guy I don't recognize. But I'm only reading rcm. If you see a nym that's a song title, that's me. :)

Reply to
whoyakidding

But wrong either way. DC/AC clamp DMMs are obviously readily available. You two trying to make buying them sound difficult to have is just stupid and pointless.

Reply to
Far From Any Road

Yeash, I figured that, but there are some really strange ones in the thread, along with a couple of NGs we don't usually see.

Anyway, it's pretty easy just to pass it all over.

Reply to
Ed Huntress

No, you don't. And you were too goddamned stupid to google for a review of the meter, which shows it measuring DC current.

You are the most incompetent liar I've ever come across. Here you're merely telling more lies to cover up your embarrassment over having to learn some basic stuff in public, despite claiming to be an electronic tech. Same phony nonsense as the "aerospace" skill, and the 264 mph motorcycle ride.

Reply to
Far From Any Road

Never heard of them, either.

Getting the make and model # right might be a good start.

Reply to
JW

And a not very cheep example - as the part you posted is only the sensor - and still requires a meter.

Reply to
clare

I've just ordered one - thanks. Still more expensive than the $9.99 AC only clampmeter I bought last year.

Reply to
clare

On Mon, 13 Jun 2016 14:13:45 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca Gave us:

Of course. Must current clamps of that type ARE "Probes" for existing meters. Just like the 'provided' temp probe is, even though it is part of the baseline package.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

I just ordered one to see if it actually DOES measure DC amps. I'll report back in when I get it - and will definitely get a refund if it does not....

Reply to
clare

Then you are quite the technical poser - as tektronics is only one of the largest, best known manufacturers of electronic test equipment for about the last 50 years, worldwide.

Reply to
clare

On Mon, 13 Jun 2016 18:21:16 -0000 (UTC), John Doe Gave us:

Learn some basic Usenet conventions and civil behavior, you retarded, pathetic worm.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

On Mon, 13 Jun 2016 11:25:32 -0700, Gunner Asch Gave us:

snip

The only thing more retarded than a filter retard is a filter retard who announces his retarded filter file edit sessions.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

The vast majority of AC clamp meters are integrated - and only the integrated DC clamp meters are in the "affordable" realm. Many of the bare sensors run between $100 and $400 for industrial standard quality

- and more for lab quality.

I'm not saying they ALL are - you can get deals occaisionally - but industrial quality DC current sensors at the component level are NOT CHEAP. (most cost significantly more than an arduino processor often used with them to integrate data)

Reply to
clare