OT My second electric bike

Gave us:

You are not very mature, are you, child?

Do whatever you want. I'll be sure to ignore you from now on.
(Oh for the days when tards were maintained in small cages and fed slop.)
On Sun, 12 Jun 2016 16:50:07 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

But wrong either way. DC/AC clamp DMMs are obviously readily available. You two trying to make buying them sound difficult to have is just stupid and pointless.
On Sun, 12 Jun 2016 15:50:29 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

Here's the one I already provided a link for. Took me about 30 seconds to find it, and it measures both AC and DC current. http://tinyurl.com/hr9mfoh $32 dollars delivered, and plenty good enough for most amateurs.

No, you don't. And you were too goddamned stupid to google for a review of the meter, which shows it measuring DC current.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v
d5-APZhww You are the most incompetent liar I've ever come across. Here you're merely telling more lies to cover up your embarrassment over having to learn some basic stuff in public, despite claiming to be an electronic tech. Same phony nonsense as the "aerospace" skill, and the 264 mph motorcycle ride.

I've just ordered one - thanks. Still more expensive than the $9.99 AC only clampmeter I bought last year.

I just ordered one to see if it actually DOES measure DC amps. I'll report back in when I get it - and will definitely get a refund if it does not....

On Mon, 13 Jun 2016 14:28:45 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

Why not google for a review before ordering to verify the capabilities? Or even easier, just watch the video review I already posted... as if you haven't already. <chuckle> I'm looking forward to you posting that you just ordered a loaf of bread, and will report back if it's suitable for making a sandwich.

I've found a LOT of "fake" reviews. Any "nym shifter" can place as many positive reviews as he likes - and a lot of buyers don't have a clue how to use the stuff they review.
If the thing does what it says I can make use of it - and the price IS right
On Mon, 13 Jun 2016 20:36:50 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

I posted a link to a review. You don't believe it's a fake, and that's why you ordered the meter. If you have any evidence it's a fake, then let's see it. Everything else is stupid speculation, and it's no mystery why you need to resort to that tactic, weasel.

You already said it's the same meter. Now you're back peddling...

Well sure, that's the way an "electronics tech" operates. "It looks the same." LOL

You are an expert at being stupid. Denying reality, making a ton of excuses, and then finally giving up and ordering the very thing you said was no good. And never admitting being wrong in the slightest!

Who is we? Normal people needn't wait, they can google reviews. Or use whatever DC clamp meter they've already owned for a decade or longer. Mine is a Fluke 337. You were probably too busy writing about slaying a dragon or something to notice when it was introduced. Plus it was something like $250, so you would have needed three years at $75 an hour to come up with the cash.
On Mon, 13 Jun 2016 14:28:45 -0400 snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote in Message id:

It damn well better. Look at the front panel, note that the two current ranges have both a DC and AC symbol, and no provision for current on the banana jacks.

I posted a link to that meter only to show that DC clamp meters needn't be expensive, and are readily available. I searched for "DC clamp meters" and picked out two cheap examples in less than a minute. There may well be a number of similar meters that are better choices. Snyder and Wieber both claim I'm a dummy, but now they're ordering the very meter the dummy chose at random. Quite funny.

Never said you were a dummy - but clever pricks are not much better.
On Mon, 13 Jun 2016 20:44:06 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

Hmm, so I'm a prick, but the guy who posts about his fantasy of murdering millions, including many whose names he says he personally added to the list, is what, a nice guy? Notice that Tom Gardner refused to answer that question, and I doubt you will either. You'd best put your response in biblical terms, because in plain English, your moral hypocrisy is a joke.

Gee - you weren't even HERE when I called whoever it was who WAS here a clever prick.
If you can't keep using the same name because everyone puts you in the bit bucket, you are not anywhere near as clever as you think you are - and it doesn't change the rest of the description.
On Tue, 14 Jun 2016 17:37:40 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

Exactly as I said, you didn't answer the question, same as Gardner. What a shock.
Gave us:

You can't even get that simple line right.
"Well, I guess we'll just see what we'll see, won't we?" --Ens. Taylor

It SAYS 40 and 400 amp DC ranges -That has to be with the clamp. I will definitely find out. If it has plastic covered jaw ends I'll know without testing. Inductive pickups NEED bare steel core ends.
I figured for the price I could afford to have one in my tool box!