[OT] Press guide to gun identification?

Somewhere, somehow, someone posted a "newsman's guide to gun identification" or something like that. It may even have been on this group.

Basically, it had a bunch of long-barrel guns (rifles, assault rifles, shotguns, perhaps even a blunderbus), all labeled as "AK-47", and a bunch of pistols, all labeled as "9mm" (or something).

Anyone got a link? I need it to illustrate a point...

Reply to
Tim

I really cracked up when I saw that poster. Somehow, I think it is still mandatory for the media idjuts to memorize it.

-- Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air? -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Reply to
Larry Jaques

That's half of the one I have.

Artemus