[OT] Press guide to gun identification?

Somewhere, somehow, someone posted a "newsman's guide to gun identification" or something like that. It may even have been on this
group.
Basically, it had a bunch of long-barrel guns (rifles, assault rifles, shotguns, perhaps even a blunderbus), all labeled as "AK-47", and a bunch of pistols, all labeled as "9mm" (or something).
Anyone got a link? I need it to illustrate a point...
--
Tim Wescott
✖

I really cracked up when I saw that poster. Somehow, I think it is still mandatory for the media idjuts to memorize it. <sigh>

http://blog.robballen.com/images/saam/journalistguide.jpg
-- Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air… -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Add pictures here
✖
Art
Add pictures here