OT: Rummy's brilliant idea

Perhaps it was because we took our toys and went home? We gave up, we didnt loose. Big difference.

Gunner

"Anyone who cannot cope with firearms is not fully human. At best he is a tolerable subhuman who has learned to wear shoes, bathe and not make messes in the house." With appologies to RAH..

Reply to
Gunner

Mandatory school prayer? They gonna have Sutra reading classes? Come on Jim..thats one of the lamest of the excuses the Left can come up with. Like Overturning Roe V. Wade. They may indeed do that..but so? Its written into the Constitution of a bunch of states, and if the Feebs overturn it, it will still be legal in most states to have an abortion. And there is nothing the Feral Government can do about it.

Next bit of spin please?

Gunner

"Anyone who cannot cope with firearms is not fully human. At best he is a tolerable subhuman who has learned to wear shoes, bathe and not make messes in the house." With appologies to RAH..

Reply to
Gunner

Sorry pal..it wasnt a Setback. It was only spun that way by the Media and the anti-war activists. And they were doing everything in their power to use whatever they could to put the war in a bad light. Even lie about it..which they did. Demonstibly. Particularly if people like you can still call it a Setback.

The spin put on Tet, by the Left, made it the turning point. Not the actual events themselves.

Gunner

"Anyone who cannot cope with firearms is not fully human. At best he is a tolerable subhuman who has learned to wear shoes, bathe and not make messes in the house." With appologies to RAH..

Reply to
Gunner

Post one cite to a lie by me.

Btw Comrade...still writing for Pravda? Know what Pravda means in Russian?

Snicker

Gunner

"Anyone who cannot cope with firearms is not fully human. At best he is a tolerable subhuman who has learned to wear shoes, bathe and not make messes in the house." With appologies to RAH..

Reply to
Gunner

I know I'm gonna regret this, but enlighten me.

It *looked* like a loss. Granted it was for reasons that were beyond the typical soldier. The loss happened at the highest levels of govenment. To me, saying 'I give up' is the same thing as "you win."

Win =/ Lose

Jim

jim rozen

Jim, do you have any idea of the steps required to inact a Constitutional Amendment. The 2/3 supermajority is the least of it. Do get a refresher in Gov.101, and then get back to me, ok?

I recall a number of comments from the Left, on attempting to void out the Second Amendment. Of course, they dont have the support or the ability to do such, so since 1968, they have been making work-arounds and end runs around it. And of course, a few other amendments as well. Packing the bench with Lefties and judicial activism are only a few methods.

Jim..I dispair of your grasp of the Constitution, the Bill of Rights and powers enumberated to the Government.

Sigh..public education one would assume

Gunner

"Anyone who cannot cope with firearms is not fully human. At best he is a tolerable subhuman who has learned to wear shoes, bathe and not make messes in the house." With appologies to RAH..

Reply to
Gunner

Wrong. Are you familiar with the legal plea No Contest? Not the same at all as pleading Guilty.

Gunner

"Anyone who cannot cope with firearms is not fully human. At best he is a tolerable subhuman who has learned to wear shoes, bathe and not make messes in the house." With appologies to RAH..

Reply to
Gunner

Why, you up for a game?

Gunner

"Anyone who cannot cope with firearms is not fully human. At best he is a tolerable subhuman who has learned to wear shoes, bathe and not make messes in the house." With appologies to RAH..

Reply to
Gunner

Yes. But are *you* aware of the present political climate in this country? As soon as they re-pack the court, it's gonna be a free-for-all on the bill of rights. Nothing and I mean *NOTHING* is impossible for the right then.

If I were the far right, that would be the cornerstone, the rally point. Push a school prayer amendment or a flag-burning amendment through, and roe v wade is history.

Hold on to your hat because once they do that, your ability to expound on the subject of your choosing will be curtailed next.

Jim

jim rozen

Jim...there are too many of us whom will go to the barricade for that to happen. Be realistic.

Jim, if you were the Far Right you wouldn't push dick except expanded freedoms to do as you wish. You are lumping that toothless tiger, the Religious Right in with the rest of us. Do try to stop that, else Ill lump you in with the blatant and avowed Marxists on the Left, ok?

Well...if you are so concerned..put aside an evil assault rifle, a basic load of ammo, and be prepared to join me at the barricade, if the other 3 Liberty Boxes fail.

Gunner

"Anyone who cannot cope with firearms is not fully human. At best he is a tolerable subhuman who has learned to wear shoes, bathe and not make messes in the house." With appologies to RAH..

Reply to
Gunner

everything you've ever said about vietnam has been a lie.

Reply to
Excitable Boy

A cite would be nice, rather then your opinion. I posted the cites to Tet. Please include yours.

Gunner

"Anyone who cannot cope with firearms is not fully human. At best he is a tolerable subhuman who has learned to wear shoes, bathe and not make messes in the house." With appologies to RAH..

Reply to
Gunner

Will you cut it out with the "whom" already. :)

Abrasha

Abrasha

Hey. It pays the bills.

Jim

jim rozen

I have posted at great length on many occasions. Documents, sources, footnoted transcripts, bibliographies with tables of contents and full indices. All you've ever replied with was diaorrhetic cow plop and fish vomit.

Everything you say and think about Vietnam is just so many lies and so much bullshit. You've never come up with a single factual reply to anything I've ever said. Not once. Concerning Vietnam you are demonstrably full of horse shit. If what you've said here is true, then your rationalizations are understandable but they're still just so much horse shit.

Reply to
Excitable Boy

So, tell us, what is your personal experience in Viet Nam. Any time period between 1964 and 1975 will do. Cite specifics as pertaining to lies about Viet Nam by Gunner. Take as much time as you like. Use as many blue books as you feel necessary.

Russ

Reply to
Russ

I'm waiting on this too. I will not be holding my breath.

I suspect that "Excitable Boy" wasn't even alive during the war.

Strider

Reply to
Strider

Hummmm Its Friday, the 26th. 4 days after this post was made. I still failed to note a reply on this. I wonder if there is any reason for no response from Comrade Hamie, the NeoComm.

Just wondering if perhaps my two ISPs dropped the reply?

Gunner

"Anyone who cannot cope with firearms is not fully human. At best he is a tolerable subhuman who has learned to wear shoes, bathe and not make messes in the house." With appologies to RAH..

Reply to
Gunner

It might depend on what you define as the law.

How can the DOJ be outside the law when the law is customized for the DOJ?

But lets put it all into perspective.

The primary purpose of American government is to protect the rights of Americans. Without this there is no America and anything goes.

Therefore the real law is the Constitution and any legal action that conflicts with it is said to be instigated under the color of law. In other words, a fraud.

The Patriot Act eviscerates the first eight amendemnts of the Constitution. Any politician, appointee or government employee or agent who promotes or supports this, is perpetrating fraud and treason.

Reply to
strabo

THe DOJ enforces the law. It can't by law make law. Sometimes it steps over the law. Several AG's have and were called. Sometimes the FBI.

Three branches of government is the facts.

Martin

Reply to
Eastburn