OT: Shop cats update

Now, if they can just develop a taste for usenet trolls...

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

There ARE some things that I don't want them to eat...vets are expensive!

Reply to
Tom Gardner

They would probably become alcoholic after fooling around with some of the trolls that infest this group. How would they ever get the taste of unionism out of their moths if they didn't take up drinking? :(

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Have you seen any hairless cats?

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

You haven't met the right dog. :)

Michael A. Terrell

Last year, MY Yorkie died of a heart attack, at 16-1/2. Early in his life, he was diagnosed as having a kidney-stone (which he passed after a rough night) We only gave him distilled water after that, and he was kidney-stone free the remainder of those beautiful years. Of course, a diet lower in fat and salt ("Kidney-formula" - dry dogfood is OK, too ) also helped..

Good luck with woofie - they are hard to part with.

Flash

Reply to
flash

Yeah, their coats are important, and to more than just themselves.

Once long ago, in a moment of extreme brain-fade, I used SWMBO's favorite white cat for a grease-rag. Though "Snowball" used up the last of her nine over twenty-five years ago, I occasionally get reminded : "Wash your hands, thoroughly !" when I approach any of the four-footed members of the household. Some moments, some incidents with these creatures (both cats AND SWMBO) seem to take up a life of their own, and will not fade decently from memory.

Flash

Reply to
flash

Indeed! And grow to 30 lbs! That could be a SCARY cat. But at $28,000*, you won't find many of them running around.

  • - if you can wait 12-18 months for one, otherwise it's another 00 to get you expedited delivery (hand carried to anywhere in US is included).

Bob

Reply to
Bob Engelhardt

I don't think you get it,,,Dogs have masters,,,Cats have "Staff" thats the difference.

Roger Paskell

Reply to
Roger Paskell

Thanks, where did you get the idea of distilled water? That's GREAT!

Reply to
Tom Gardner

Multiple cats AND a SWMBO??? Talk about pussy whipped!

Reply to
Tom Gardner

I never figured if Thor was smart or more pigheaded than me. Either way he seemed to get his way. RIP.

Wes

Reply to
Wes

He looks smarter than some of the people on this newsgroup. ;-)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

And those running for office ;)

Wes

Reply to
Wes

Works for people, too. I've had over ten stones. Frequency is dropping since I changed my diet & went to bottled water. Nashville is smack in the middle of the kidney stone belt.

Reply to
John L. Weatherly