OT: Strength

Strength

> >Bill Whittle has posted another awe-inspiring essay to his blog that's well >worth the read. It's another long one so, as he says, "It's probably a >good idea to go to the bathroom now." > >Strength (part 1): >Strength (part 2): > >Sample quote: "Americans eat disasters and crap hand grenades. And I got >your quagmire right here." >

That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class flat or labourer's cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there. - George Orwell

Reply to
Gunner

A good read, Gunner. Thanks for posting it. Made my Sunday morning. After having spent 4 years around some radical Islamists, I'd say his is a very accurate representation.

Garrett Fulton

Reply to
Garrett Fulton

Here is a little bit of reading from someone who has been in Abu Ghraib

Scott