OT- We're off!

SWMBO and I are winging down to Orlando this afternoon for a long overdue bit of R&R in Orlando where we'll celebrate our best friend's

71st birthday with him and his wife.

Good buddy sent us this photo when he heard we'd be near Disney World:

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Wisnia

Gotta love Mardi Gra.

Gunner

That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class flat or labourer's cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there. - George Orwell

Reply to
Gunner

Hey Jeff,

I hope you and your better half have a good time. But if the photo influences what you do while there, and I had to guess, I'd say the background and content make it a photo from Key West.

Take care.

Brian Laws>SWMBO and I are winging down to Orlando this afternoon for a long

Reply to
Brian Lawson