Learn more about Jesus

.
Reply to
Stormin Mormon
ARRRRRR! ^_^
TDD
Reply to
The Daring Dufas
More evidence that Mormons don't make good pirates...
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell
"Michael A. Terrell" wrote
There is a HILARIOUS indie movie that came out several years, "Pirates of the Great Salt Lake", which I'm not sure is available on DVD or not. It was screened in SF at one of our movie festivals shortly after it was produced, and the producers had been looking for additional funding.
Anyhow, here's a URL that describes the movie:

David Kaye
That's for sure! Try Muslims, instead.
.
Storm>
More evidence that Mormons don't make good pirates...
Reply to
Stormin Mormon
Do you have any in mind?
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell
Somali pirates? O_o
TDD
Reply to
The Daring Dufas
Your new faith?
Frank
"Stormin Mormon" wrote in news:bhE6s.127193$ snipped-for-privacy@fed16.iad:
Betcha Adam Savage from Mythbusters didn't miss it!
Reply to
Tegger
But Obama is Kenyan.
Reply to
krw
I dunno, never did conduct casting interviews.
.
Storm>
Do you have any in mind?
Reply to
Stormin Mormon
My heros. Those guys are insane, in a good way.
.
Betcha Adam Savage from Mythbusters didn't miss it!
Reply to
Stormin Mormon
AKA: Muslim cruise ships? ;-)
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell
Duh!!! You have to buy a casting couch, first!!!
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell
I've bought about a dozen of them, but the ## applicants keep stealing them. And then they pull a sword, and demand all my riches and women.
.
Storm>
Duh!!! You have to buy a casting couch, first!!!
Reply to
Stormin Mormon
Here is the trailer and the movie.

CanopyCo
Casting couches are for the women, silly rabbit! Then they steal your riches.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell
No one likes hairy mascots.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell
The English-speaking pirates were mercenaries England used to fight a low-intensity trade war with Spain. One was knighted and became Governor of Jamaica:

Jim Wilkins
Nice people politely say YESSIR! to their foreign masters.
Reply to
Jim Wilkins