OT Wasted lives

SO, How much do you know about what your neighbors are doing? Is that why you slink around the neighborhood at night peeking in the windows? I just thought it was because you are a nosy Republican Pervert. Have you taken it upon yourself to kill your neighbors if they do something that you feel might not be approved by the authorities? Have you run background checks on all the occupants of every double-wide in your trailer park?

Apparently, to Gunner, you have no right to be private in your own home or business in case you pose a threat he needs to neutralize to protect himself.

If you had a real job, how would you keep track of all the goings on?

Reply to
Stuart Wheaton

Snicker...off your meds again eh Stuart?

Gunner

"Liberalism is a philosophy of consolation for Western civilization as it commits suicide"

- James Burnham

Reply to
Gunner

That is easily addressed. You preemptively kill the people who refuse or resist inspection. That's harsh, but once the bombs start dropping it would be an acceptable approach to a lot of people.

Of course the people the bomb-droppers are targeting will resist by killing their nosy neighbors, both in retaliation and preemptively.

IOW, I think that quite a few Iraqis have adopted Mr Gunner's approach over the last few years. It clearly improved the situation from the perspective of Hezbollah, Iran, North Korea, and al Queda all of whom benefit from the US fighting Iraqis instead of themselves.

Reply to
fredfighter

Thanks.

Now, back to the Missouri. Whom, besides the coalition, would sign the treaty and more importantly, enforce it?

Reply to
fredfighter

You two pathetic individuals are publicly engaged in a circle jerk of two, based on strawmen arguments and pathetic buffoonery.

But hey..its amusing to watch you two jerking each other off.

Shrug..like watching a Short Bus filled with Downs children parked at a red light...working each other up .

Gunner

"Liberalism is a philosophy of consolation for Western civilization as it commits suicide"

- James Burnham

Reply to
Gunner

Good question. Perhaps some pan arab league who swears to keep the peace, prevent invasions of each others neighbors and to hunt down terrorists and prevent its militant fundimentalists from violating the peace?

The other option of course, one to be considered a last resort, is to simply nuke them all and let Allah (blessed be his name) sort out the evil from the rightious.

Things of course, cannot be left to their natural evolution..as armed evil generally wins over unarmed good.

Gunner

"Liberalism is a philosophy of consolation for Western civilization as it commits suicide"

- James Burnham

Reply to
Gunner

You mean like Lebanon? That did wind down the civil war there. But the Iranian influence also grew along with the Arab, and not for the better.

Besides I don't think the US is going to turn Iraq over to be occupied by any Pan-Arab organization even if there was one. Iran would probably make trouble unless they were also included and Turkey might object too, though I'm not all that inclined to defer to either of them.

So if victory is going to look like you say it will, we won't be seeing it any time soon.

Someone who would do that belongs the former group.

Does a larger proportion of humanity live under the despotic rule of dictators and monarchs than ever before, or has the trend of the last couple of centuries been the other way.

Reply to
fredfighter

On Fri, 09 Mar 2007 18:53:18 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, Gunner quickly quoth:

A friend sent this today, supposedly from George Carlin. It's a solution to our gas crisis, immigration, and Iraq problem.

--snip-- I very rarely forward anything but jokes to more than one person at a time, but it seems like George Carlin has come up with a winner:

"Bush wants us to cut the amount of gas we use. The best way to stop using so much gas is to deport 11 million illegal immigrants! That would be 11 million less people using our gas. The price of gas would come down.

Bring our troops home from Iraq to guard the border. When they catch an illegal immigrant crossing the border, hand him a canteen, rifle and some ammo and ship him to Iraq. Tell him if he wants to come to America he must serve a tour in the military. Give him a soldier's pay while he's there and tax him on it. After his tour, he will be allowed to become a citizen since he defended this country. He will also be registered to be taxed and be a legal patriot. This option will probably deter illegal immigration and provide a solution for the troops in Iraq and the aliens trying to make a better life for themselves.

If they refuse to serve, ship them to Iraq anyway, without the canteen, rifle or ammo. Problem solved.

--snip--

So whaddya think?

.-. Life is short. Eat dessert first! ---

NoteSHADES(tm) laptop privacy/glare guards

Reply to
Larry Jaques

From a supply and demand point of view, the prices at the pump are as high as they are today because the war effort is burning as much fuel as America does. Daily.

Want to really reduce fuel consumprion?

For what it's worth...

Richard

Reply to
cavelamb himself

So I can safely assume you feel the US was unjustified in dropping two nukes on Japan in 1945. Correct?

Gunner

"Liberalism is a philosophy of consolation for Western civilization as it commits suicide"

- James Burnham

Reply to
Gunner

Really? Cites?

Not really.

Absolutely zip.

Gunner

"Liberalism is a philosophy of consolation for Western civilization as it commits suicide"

- James Burnham

Reply to
Gunner

Lets start a "George Carlin" for president campaign. (and I'm nearly serious) ...lew...

Reply to
Lew Hartswick

On Sat, 10 Mar 2007 14:09:40 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, Lew Hartswick quickly quoth:

If he ran and wasn't a Democrap, I'd vote for him. I don't see anyone else in line for the presidency for whom I'd willingly vote. So far, it's a tossup between Mickey Mouse, None Of the Above, George Carlin, and the Lesser of 5 Evils.

.-. Life is short. Eat dessert first! ---

NoteSHADES(tm) laptop privacy/glare guards

Reply to
Larry Jaques

You should be safe. I don't see how making incorrect assumptions of that sort would put you at risk.

AFAIK, we did not nuke _all_ the Japanese. But it was expected that about a quarter of _all_ Japanese would have died by the Spring of

1946, had the war not ended by the end of the summer of 1945.
Reply to
fredfighter

I heard about a bumper sticker:

"Cthulu for President The candidate for the voter who is tired of voting for the lesser of two evils."

Reply to
fredfighter

snip

I thought that was supposed to be the lesser of two weavels...

Reply to
cavelamb himself

So you dont have a problem with nuking the soon to be dead.

Fascinating

Gunner

Never worry about theory as long as the machinery does what it's supposed to do. Robert A. Heinlein

Reply to
Gunner Asch

ROFLMOAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gunner

Never worry about theory as long as the machinery does what it's supposed to do. Robert A. Heinlein

Reply to
Gunner Asch

I didn't know they had meds for stupidity. :(

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Oh Well Said! Sir...well said indeed!!

Gunner