OT What do you think about this electric Trikke/scooter?

Again no content worth commenting on ..or even reading.

Looks like he was a one shot wonder.

Pity about that.

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Odd...you just posted 4 provable lies in that one sentence.

No wonder people think you to be a fucktard.

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

You're a goddamned idiot.

You're a total retard for jumping on the retarded monkey bandwagon, monkey boy.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

SNIP

That was mine too. And wow, at 110 baud. So fast, so noisy, so heavy, so greasy.

Next one was a TI, but I have no recollection of model.

Bigger leap was a 300 baud acoustic modem. Still got one of those hanging around here somewhere.

Brian Lawson, Bothwell, Ontario.

Reply to
Brian Lawson

That is just more ignorant bullshit.

To confuse politically bent not-quite-grown-ups who have yet to be potty trained. Take your political crap to a politics group, asshole, this subject has nothing to do with your stinking politics.

Reply to
John Doe

You're a goddamned retard.

The laws regarding use on roadways is a State level decision, you stupid fucktard.

As far as subjects go, this subject has nothing to do with electronics design either, dumbfuck. Motors and motor controllers have been in the channel for decades.

Reply to
UltimatePatriot

Nobody gives a f*ck how delicate a device is when engineering takes care of it. Every modern device, including power tools, uses lithium-ion batteries, dumbfuck, open your eyes.

Political crap belongs in politics groups. Clearly some of you were not properly potty trained by your parents.

This is kind of funny... On the one hand, you have right wing zealots flailing against electric transportation, and here you have a (probable) left wing nut flailing against the best battery technology available.

Oh well.

Reply to
John Doe

That is not what your mother says, asshole.

Your mother gives birth to stupid fucktard babies.

"The Federal law shall supersede any State law or requirement with respect to low-speed electric bicycles. (The state must regulate the electric bicycle as a bicycle)"

Grow up, get potty trained, and take your political crap to a politics group, asshole.

But I suppose you enjoy being hit with a clue by four...

Reply to
John Doe

A nym-shifting troll who says he was smarter than his parents when he was four years old. Also says he does hallucinogens...

Abbey Somebody wrote:

news.astraweb.com!border1.newsrouter.astraweb.com!feed.news.qwest.net!mpls-nntp-08.inet.qwest.net!216.196.98.149.MISMATCH!border2.nntp.dca.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!nx01.iad01.newshosting.com!newshosting.com!69.16.185.16.MISMATCH!npeer02.iad.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!feed-me.highwinds-media.com!post01.iad.highwinds-media.com!newsfe14.iad.POSTED!7564ea0f!not-for-mail

Reply to
John Doe

You have no clue as to who my mother is. You never did, and you never will.

You are nothing more than a little pussified sub-human scumbag, and you get angry when someone puts you in your pathetic little pussy place.

You are transparent, boy.

Reply to
UltimatePatriot

You are a stupid f*ck. Each state has differing laws about bicycle use on roadways too, you dumbfuck. So each state has differing break points as to what get driven where, and at what point licensing is required. Some states have bike lanes and others do not.

Your grasp of it hovers one Hydrogen molecule diameter above zero.

You are the only clueless bastard in the entire thread, google retard boy.

Reply to
UltimatePatriot

"does" hallucinogens? You are transparent, boy.

You are one of those retards that is too much of a pussy to admit what inebriants you have ever used.

And you got it wrong, dumbfuck. I was smarter than YOUR parents BEFORE I reached the age of four.

Reply to
Abbey Somebody

What a total retard. It does NOT "look fantastic". It looks lame.

It is worth maybe $300, and that only on a bad day, just like the other scooters one sees at the car parts stores from Schwinn, etc. are.

It certainly is not worth $2400 and at that price, I can absolutely guarantee that it certainly is NOT "currently on back order".

And you... you are nothing but a gullible little bitch.

Take your off topic horseshit elsewhere, dumbfuck. Was it not you that was telling posters to take their political posts elsewhere?

Well, YOU take ALL of your posts elsewhere, you pussified little bitch.

Reply to
UltimatePatriot

This guy is so stupid that he does not know how a sine wave is shaped and how that shape relates to round wheels climbing over abrupt surface undulations.

No helpers are needed, dumbfuck. If you take it over such terrain, you deserve to have it get broken, as well as yourself.

Please go try it. Start out from the top of a tall bridge.

Reply to
UltimatePatriot

"low enough"? You are a true idiot.

Reply to
UltimatePatriot

Idiot. If you'd watched the group for a while instead of diving into the shallow end of your gene pool you would have known this.

Reply to
krw

More utter stupidity.

Reply to
UltimatePatriot

You are an idiot.

Leave US out of your stupidity next time.

Reply to
UltimatePatriot

He and you ARE the shallow end of the gene pool. BOTH of your bloodlines should be completely erased from it too.

Reply to
UltimatePatriot

No wonder you are nym-shifting.

That is a big time hallucination.